+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And the new striker is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue River View Post
    Totally agree. It's a relief to read comments from Rover's supporters without having to scroll down past numerous offensive comments. LT is becoming the local gutter press.
    Anyway, Rovers look to be progressing very well with the guiding hand of a highly respected manager at last!
    RR - and have you looked at the LET comment-column on Stokes's departure? I reckon there are no more than a dozen posts about football in the whole 200-odd!

Hey Blacky Rovers fans, hows the pre-season going so far. Have you got any decent juicy footy gossip to share with us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Blacky Rovers fans, hows the pre-season going so far. Have you got any decent juicy footy gossip to share with us ?
    Acido - you know we never gossip. We simply indulge in "informed speculation".

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Acido - you know we never gossip. We simply indulge in "informed speculation".
    Ohh is that what you call it Aucks ? lol
    Im interested to see how Bradley Dack does for your team, I think we were interested in him when he was doing well at Gillingham but we never made a move etc.

Ohh is that what you call it Aucks ? lol
    Im interested to see how Bradley Dack does for your team, I think we were interested in him when he was doing well at Gillingham but we never made a move etc.
    On paper, Mowbray is putting together a strong squad for this level, Acido. Unfortunately, that doesn't always translate to the pitch.
    Also, we have yet to see who we lose in the final days before the deadline.
    I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll be re-joining you next year. What are the signs from YOUR pre-season?

On paper, Mowbray is putting together a strong squad for this level, Acido. Unfortunately, that doesn't always translate to the pitch.
    Also, we have yet to see who we lose in the final days before the deadline.
    I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll be re-joining you next year. What are the signs from YOUR pre-season?
    Ohh have you got a spare 3 hours while I go off on one, thats how frustrated I am at the moment with our pre-season and our transfer policy. We're only signing kids these days who have never played in the Champship before, and although its worked out for us so far this particular well will run dry eventually!
    I agree as well with the idea that a good looking squad on paper is one thing, but them doing well out on the pitch is another thing altogether.

Ohh have you got a spare 3 hours while I go off on one, thats how frustrated I am at the moment with our pre-season and our transfer policy. We're only signing kids these days who have never played in the Champship before, and although its worked out for us so far this particular well will run dry eventually!
    I agree as well with the idea that a good looking squad on paper is one thing, but them doing well out on the pitch is another thing altogether.
    Interesting, that. If anything, Mowbray seems to lean towards the opposite, going on his recent comments. That is, he puts a premium on experience.
    I wonder, for example, if Caddis will now be first choice at right-back, rather than Nyambe. We'll soon know.

RR - and have you looked at the LET comment-column on Stokes's departure? I reckon there are no more than a dozen posts about football in the whole 200-odd!
    Yes, AR, I got fed up with scrolling past the socially-challenged characters posts, and the inane replies, that I just gave up. There are some sensible comments interspersed with the bile, but it's not worth the
    hassle of finding them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)