+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Put the Cork back in...

Put the Cork back in...

Looks like Jack might be returning to the fold.

I'm starting to get excited!

Attachment 5319

Heard this at lunchtime in South Wales today

The story now sounds accurate and word coming into my earpiece is that it is a "goer" but not at £10 million.

£10m was the figure I heard at lunchtime as well.Well over the top I would have thought

In the Crazy World of Arthur Brown and our inflated transfer prices, just about anything is possible...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Looks like Jack might be returning to the fold.

I'm starting to get excited!

Attachment 5319
    aller
    As you say Bt this is a signing that's exciting , I'd like to see jack back tbh , think he's a very good footballer.

Hope there's mileage in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    aller
    As you say Bt this is a signing that's exciting , I'd like to see jack back tbh , think he's a very good footballer.

Hope there's mileage in this one.
    There definitely is!

Last edited by Primitive; 10-07-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Is he a creator of goals? Is he a goalscoring midfielder? Is he an enforcer ?

I don't think he is any of the above so while a lot of positive things are being said about him , which is good, I will save my excitement for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    Is he a creator of goals? Is he a goalscoring midfielder? Is he an enforcer ?

I don't think he is any of the above so while a lot of positive things are being said about him , which is good, I will save my excitement for the time being.
    David Jones wasn't any of those things, but he was a damn good midfielder for us.

Like Walters, Cork is also a player with bags of PL experience.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)