+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ads on here...

Ads on here...

Gettin ridiculous..

Where To Meet Great Jewish Singles in Somerset
    EliteSingles.co.uk

Compare Prices Stairlifts. Top brands only. Get instant, free Quotes. Save at least 30%!
    RapidQuotes

Top brand stairlifts you say?

Like most ads on the net, they are tailored to suit the individual users depending on the sites they visit :-)

I'm getting

'Where to Meet Accomplished Singles in North Lanarkshire'

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    Like most ads on the net, they are tailored to suit the individual users depending on the sites they visit :-)

Seems snake met a wee jewish lassie who needs a haun up the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    Since I am not Jewish, nor am I single, nor do I EVER visit dating sites, I would have to say that that argument disnae wash...

I don't go much for stairlifts either...

I have one for the Five unexpected traps of drawdown... I have absolutely no idea what drawdown is, but the pic appears to be of that bbc woman and her husband in the woods...
    "If you own a computer you must try this game" I have never played a game on this computer in my life - apart from a wee bit of killer sudoku...
    Top 10 - the worst cars in the world... eh?

Men - How to dress well without trying... I'm married ffs - I haven't bought so much as a pair of pants for 30 years...

I think Taboola's marketing men need a boot in the erse...

I've got an advert for a tie bar & cuff links set, which tells you that I'm a bit of a big city hot shot.

Ken?

being an advanced IT user....i use a variant o linux as an OS, i use the TOR browser and I'm also on a private/secure VPN......i dont get a lot of AD's.....ken?

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    I've got an advert for a tie bar & cuff links set, which tells you that I'm a bit of a big city hot shot.

Ken?
    more like a big sh1t in a hot city.....ya fudd

I get ads offering cheap white robes and knuckle dusters, can't think why, I have plenty of both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)