+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Racists target Sinclair AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    oh the old " I heard" method of prosecution then,,so you cant name any songs then...but have no problem making sweeping statements

Just for your information, the only song I know that uses the words IRA currently sung by Celtic supporters is the boys of the old brigade, which relates to the war of independence fought with the british in 1920/21/22 and which won 26 counties of Ireland its independence.It is played at many major southern military events by the Irish army and goverment, there is not a sectarian word or a phrase in it that " supports terrorists ". Now if there is a need for a song like that to be sung at a football match is an entirely different question. its akin to saying that flower of Scotland is a song that " supports terrorists"

here endith the lesson
    I definitely heard the word in bold above but the rest, that might have been what was sung but not totally sure?? Your honour....

take yer time

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    I definitely heard the word in bold above but the rest, that might have been what was sung but not totally sure?? Your honour....

The IRA fought the war of independence agenst british forces,,they are the fore fathers of the Irish military and are revered by the mass of Irish people, check out the Queen paying homage at the garden of remeberence in Dublin............does she support terrorists to ?

The IRA fought the war of independence agenst british forces,,they are the fore fathers of the Irish military and are revered by the mass of Irish people, check out the Queen paying homage at the garden of remeberence in Dublin............does she support terrorists to ?
    Who cares what the fk is fkn what?

Who cares what the fk is fkn what?
    judging by the pile of horse crap you have posted in this very thread
    obviously you do,,

it been fun dismantling you head the balls in public

the defence rests ma lud

Could you go a chicken supper??

Could you go a chicken supper??
    and there we have it

The IRA fought the war of independence agenst british forces
    physh! the war of independece was basically a bombing campaign against defenceless civilians lets say it like it is.....they bombed folk that could'na fight back......what cowardly phukkin *******s.

I've got more time for the SS for the argies and even for Al Queda (sp?) and IS, they were all willing to go toe 2 toe against our lads.....than I do for the eye arr ahh.....who tried theire hardest never to engage directly with HM Forces......planting bombs and running away does not count as engaging HM Forces.

QUOTE=boowho;38584891]check out the Queen paying homage [/QUOTE]

saints phukkin preserve us

judging by the pile of horse crap you have posted in this very thread
    obviously you do,,

it been fun dismantling you head the balls in public

the defence rests ma lud
    So are you saying Sinclair likes bananas?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    physh! the war of independece was basically a bombing campaign against defenceless civilians lets say it like it is.....they bombed folk that could'na fight back......what cowardly phukkin *******s.

I've got more time for the SS for the argies and even for Al Queda (sp?) and IS, they were all willing to go toe 2 toe against our lads.....than I do for the eye arr ahh.....who tried theire hardest never to engage directly with HM Forces......planting bombs and running away does not count as engaging HM Forces.

QUOTE=boowho;38584891]check out the Queen paying homage

So are you saying the IRA have never actually fought anyone and if they had it has little to do with Scottish football?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)