+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Racists target Sinclair AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    boooooooo I was at last smelly game last season at Pittodrie and heard the words ira being sung in some deprived song, now fk nose what the song was called but singing gleefully about they murdering basturts is fkn not on. And you know it... Don't deflect ya plum...
    oh the old " I heard" method of prosecution then,,so you cant name any songs then...but have no problem making sweeping statements

Just for your information, the only song I know that uses the words IRA currently sung by Celtic supporters is the boys of the old brigade, which relates to the war of independence fought with the british in 1920/21/22 and which won 26 counties of Ireland its independence.It is played at many major southern military events by the Irish army and goverment, there is not a sectarian word or a phrase in it that " supports terrorists ". Now if there is a need for a song like that to be sung at a football match is an entirely different question. its akin to saying that flower of Scotland is a song that " supports terrorists"

here endith the lesson
    Last edited by boowho; 12-07-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Cellic were brought into the thread coz the OP was posted by a Cellic fan or hadn't you noticed. Anyway, as to you suggesting that no terrorist supporting songs are ever sung by Cellic fans is stretching credibility too far. Either that or you have a case of selected deafness that needs looked into.

you just dont get it do you ?...who the OP supports is nither here nor fuvvvking there.......that display of naked rascisem should be condemed without adding any " ah but,,they but " whataboutery bullsh,,it.............and I would be saying that if it were Celtic fans involved with a bed sheet aimed at a coloured rangers player, you might not realise it but that is the very same excuse the people who took the time to do such a disgusting thing would use

you are either with em or agenst em!!
    Last edited by boowho; 12-07-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    I was pointing out that both supports are pretty much the same or didn't you notice that.

And if you are suggesting that Cellic fans have never sung songs supporting terrorism, pull the other one, its got bells on it.
    That's an absolutely terrific post.

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    you just dont get it do you ?...who the OP supports is nither here nor fuvvvking there.......that display of naked rascisem should be condemed without adding any " ah but,,they but " whataboutery bullsh,,it.............and I would be saying that if it were Celtic fans involved with a bed sheet aimed at a coloured rangers player, you might not realise it but that is the very same excuse the people who took the time to do such a disgusting thing would use

you are either with em or agenst em!!
    I think you'll find maist folk are against baith yer rancid bigoted clubs.

boo fekin who

Quote Originally Posted by Kittybrewster View Post
    I think you'll find maist folk are against baith yer rancid bigoted clubs.

boo fekin who

i can live with that..but how about we ALL condem naked racisem just cause its wong eh ?

oh the old " I heard" method of prosecution then,,so you cant name any songs then...but have no problem making sweeping statements

Just for your information, the only song I know that uses the words IRA currently sung by Celtic supporters is the boys of the old brigade, which relates to the war of independence fought with the british in 1920/21/22 and which won 26 counties of Ireland its independence.It is played at many major southern military events by the Irish army and goverment, there is not a sectarian word or a phrase in it that " supports terrorists ". Now if there is a need for a song like that to be sung at a football match is an entirely different question. its akin to saying that flower of Scotland is a song that " supports terrorists"

here endith the lesson
    Oh the old "it didnae happen" defence

i can live with that..but how about we ALL condem naked racisem just cause its wong eh ?
    To be brutally honest, if the KKK asked me to condemn racism I'd tell them tae gtf innaw

Oh the old "it didnae happen" defence
    I have explained fully, above

now the thrid idiot

name me a song that celtic supporters sing that supports " terrorists"...the first two have been stuck dumb,, heres yer chance

fire in mo chara

I have explained fully, above

now the thrid idiot

name me a song that celtic supporters sing that supports " terrorists"...the first two have been stuck dumb,, heres yer chance

fire in mo chara
    What is it wi sellick fans n personal abuse

Sellick mugs "The ira isnae a terrorist organisation, its aboot a war of independence "

Sevco mugs "wuv always signed kafflicks"

Twa cheeks
    Wan horrible erse

What is it wi sellick fans n personal abuse

Sellick mugs "The ira isnae a terrorist organisation, its aboot a war of independence "

Sevco mugs "wuv always signed kafflicks"

Twa cheeks
    Wan horrible erse

oh you wnat in Irish history debate,,trust me,, you will get yer@rse handed to you on a plate if thats where u wanna go

lets keep it simple tho

I asked you a straight question,, I will ask it again slowly

are you ready,,here goes ( again ),, what songs do celtic supporters currently sing that indicates a support for "terrorists" ?

come on surely you have a long list

get em down in black n white

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)