+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Racists target Sinclair AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Blah blah blahdee blah...

Which songs do you deem unacceptable and why?

Fairly straight question. No need for a history lesson or a literal ramble down memory lane...
    Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Yes Boo and Jack, you would have us believe that the IRA were and are a misunderstood organisation and were are actually a very nice crowd of chaps the praises of whom can be heard at every ground Cellic visit. Go tell that to the people of Birmingham etc etc.

My point is you can't condemn one mob for spewing crap while condoning the other.

The vast majority of us non ugly sisters supporters feel the same and you just don't get it do you. Your as bad as each other...end of.
    So in actual fact you don't know any of these songs, nor do you know what is unacceptable about them, but you've heard stories that you sook up like a sponge about how Celtic games are IRA-fests...

Okay - I think I've got it sorted now...

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    When all said and done you seem upset that Adolfs boys got stopped in their tracks, your I ran away hero's wasted some fuel with those u-boats
    dont forget lit up celtic park to guide the gerry bombers !!

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    In a nutshell you are out your nut. "The Celtic Song" the same as the Billy Boys ? Jesus Christ !!!!
    You managed to pick one fault out of that list then?

Sounds about right.

Both clubs are as bad as each other to the average non-Old Firm supporting kvnt on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    You managed to pick one fault out of that list then?

Sounds about right.

Both clubs are as bad as each other to the average non-Old Firm supporting kvnt on the street.
    aye,, and liverpool fans are boy scouts....tell that to the Italians

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    Liverpool have a fair share of @rseholes however I'm not on here trying to point score about some manc or Evertonian being racist or whatever unlike the OP.

The 'look, they're worse than us' routine is pathetic.

Yes, whoever painted that bedsheet is a phucking scvmbag but you get them everywhere.

It isn't a case of knowing what songs. I wouldn't bother myself to go into detail. Just like I wouldn't bother to go into the detail of what the other cheek sing/chant. And it ain't a case of hearing stories its a case of going to games for years and years and having ears to listen for myself. AND, as I said, (and you seem to be missing the point again and again) it isn't just your mob its the other cheek as well. On my way to games I pass a playground and on these match days when either cheek are in town it is usually filled with supporters of one or the other. In passing I've been called a Fenian Basturd one week and an Orange Basturd the following week. Same kinda guys spewing the same kinda pysh and wearing the same t-shirts only the colours are different.

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    and there we have it

the last resort of a cowering old firm moron

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    It isn't a case of knowing what songs. I wouldn't bother myself to go into detail. Just like I wouldn't bother to go into the detail of what the other cheek sing/chant. And it ain't a case of hearing stories its a case of going to games for years and years and having ears to listen for myself. AND, as I said, (and you seem to be missing the point again and again) it isn't just your mob its the other cheek as well. On my way to games I pass a playground and on these match days when either cheek are in town it is usually filled with supporters of one or the other. In passing I've been called a Fenian Basturd one week and an Orange Basturd the following week. Same kinda guys spewing the same kinda pysh and wearing the same t-shirts only the colours are different.
    does that make you cry.....really you sound soundlike a right ***kking *****

u think all arabs are real stand up decent guys ?

there are headers everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post

Somebody please explain to these mutants its 2017 ffs
    Hahahahahhhahahaahh. Thank you so much h,un fux. Don't care about the tatie munchers either you all are thick as sh!t....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...stump-10798665
    Last edited by fittiered; 14-07-2017 at 08:10 PM.

More fae the madhouse. I personally don't think the Scottish Premiership lost that much income from the h,uns gettin fkd right down to the bottom!! Apart fae maybe the unwashed n killie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Bear

I think the value of the "blue pound" is exaggerated and any boycott from us would cause limited damage to the ones we would want to damage the most. Our away support helps our team and that should not be dismissed lightly.
    I think you are totally wrong when you say the"blue pound" is exaggerated as if you cast your mind back to when we went down the leagues we had the chairmen of these smaller all saying that they had made more cash they had for years just by Rangers fans visiting their grounds. Id also say on this that clubs like Hibs and The sheep and Motherwell for example need our cash as their fans only turn up when they are playing us.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)