+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Racists target Sinclair AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Yes Boo and Jack, you would have us believe that the IRA were and are a misunderstood organisation and were are actually a very nice crowd of chaps the praises of whom can be heard at every ground Cellic visit. Go tell that to the people of Birmingham etc etc.

My point is you can't condemn one mob for spewing crap while condoning the other.

The vast majority of us non ugly sisters supporters feel the same and you just don't get it do you. Your as bad as each other...end of.
    Can I just say, I think that's an absolutely terrific post.

My point is you can't condemn one mob for spewing crap while condoning the other.

Your as bad as each other...end of.
    hail hail - hullo hullo
    ira - uda
    kafflick - proddy
    we're no a kafflick team - we're no a proddy team
    some bit of ireland - another bit of ireland
    theyre bigots, we're no - theyre bigots, we're no
    the refs are aw huns - the refs are aw tims
    daily ranger - daily rhecord
    singing aboot the ira isnae sectarianism - singing the famine song isnae sectarian
    numerous punishments fae uefa - numerous punishments fae uefa
    TGFITW - WATP

Twa cheeks, wan ugly erse

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Good point, fancy bombing poor old N@zi Germany, they never bombed anybody, nor did they try to enslave people or exterminate a certain religion

Hilarious how obvious i ran away clowns like you hold up the most oppressive regime in history as somehow hard done by, that's even before we get into your hero's in masks helping them refuel their subs etc.

You do realise the i ran away were regarded terrorists internationally, it's not just a British conclusion, as for comparing the ANC to the i ran away, did Catholics have to live in townships like Soweto , travel on separates buses and trains, not allowed a vote, not allowed to marry out of their own religion/race etc, or are you just talking out of your phucking top hat you stroker

so when all said and done civilians are actuallyfair game...........just not British civilians

Yes Boo and Jack, you would have us believe that the IRA were and are a misunderstood organisation and were are actually a very nice crowd of chaps the praises of whom can be heard at every ground Cellic visit. Go tell that to the people of Birmingham etc etc.

The vast majority of us non ugly sisters supporters feel the same and you just don't get it do you. Your as bad as each other...end of.

yes yet you lot have no problem w@@nking of the paras...as I said,,you do make me larf

I'll be glad when marching season is over as it gets the huns on here far too frothed up

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    so when all said and done civilians are actuallyfair game...........just not British civilians
    When all said and done you seem upset that Adolfs boys got stopped in their tracks, your I ran away hero's wasted some fuel with those u-boats

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    yes yet you lot have no problem w@@nking of the paras...as I said,,you do make me larf
    Ye iy gettin a tattie boooooo??

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    hail hail - hullo hullo
    ira - uda
    kafflick - proddy
    we're no a kafflick team - we're no a proddy team
    some bit of ireland - another bit of ireland
    theyre bigots, we're no - theyre bigots, we're no
    the refs are aw huns - the refs are aw tims
    daily ranger - daily rhecord
    singing aboot the ira isnae sectarianism - singing the famine song isnae sectarian
    numerous punishments fae uefa - numerous punishments fae uefa
    TGFITW - WATP

Twa cheeks, wan ugly erse
    In a nutshell.

Yet you see nothing wrong wi going to Cellic games and singing songs in praise of terrorists. One side as bad as the other. Twa cheeks, same erse.
    Hail Hail the terrorists are here ?
    The Terrorists of Athenry ?
    Willie The Terrorist Maley ?
    I just Cant Get Enough (Terrorism) ?
    YNWA (Terrorist mix) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    In a nutshell.
    In a nutshell you are out your nut. "The Celtic Song" the same as the Billy Boys ? Jesus Christ !!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)