+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

The shame about DB is that the club have been through this before with Schofield. I'm sure that a payoff would be cheaper than the wages for the remainder of his contract even if it's only the employers national insurance!

The only differences are that Schofield was earning far less, and actually looked like a reasonable standard player for that division, and was trying hard on the pitch ...

Latest Kempo post is obviously in LBJ style - I was always suspicious, but he managed to wind many Milersmadsters up for about a year...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-07-2017 at 11:44 PM.

An

Anyone who can read knows others bring Stubbs up on a boringly regular basis.

Check it out !

And they blame him for the toilets being unclean and all things wrong about my team.

I just offer a more realistic option to benal repetitiveness of patently wrong generalisations.

Same names - same level of input - schoolyard stuff boys !

There are lot's of ad's on this forum so Column/cm's sell space. That's good - because - across the board as a whole it's nice to venture onto other boards to see what the fans are saying and get a general mood. ( although I always mind my own business on the forums of other clubs - read only for me )

This isn't easy because the same "usual subjects" - for want of a better word - distort the subjects and drag any subject down to a slagging match.

If the "mods" do throw folk off this forum I would suggest it is because the average poster and / or reader is sick and tired of the same names acting like it's their old primary schoolyard where they picked on the bright boys due to lack of understanding.

It is tediously repetitive. And this one thread is a good example of how childish it soon becomes and there are many other examples like it.

I've been on and off this forum and the early days were better and "deeper" !

Although less educational than it used to be - threads like these have a curious fascination !

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    There are lot's of ad's on this forum so Column/cm's sell space. That's good - because - across the board as a whole it's nice to venture onto other boards to see what the fans are saying and get a general mood. ( although I always mind my own business on the forums of other clubs - read only for me )

This isn't easy because the same "usual subjects" - for want of a better word - distort the subjects and drag any subject down to a slagging match.

If the "mods" do throw folk off this forum I would suggest it is because the average poster and / or reader is sick and tired of the same names acting like it's their old primary schoolyard where they picked on the bright boys due to lack of understanding.

It is tediously repetitive. And this one thread is a good example of how childish it soon becomes and there are many other examples like it.

I've been on and off this forum and the early days were better and "deeper" !

Although less educational than it used to be - threads like these have a curious fascination !
    Why don't you stick to one username Fella that way the abuse may not exist and more respect may be paid to your posts?

Zilzal..Aortic diameter was 1.74cm so all is well.

It's the only screening test that I have allowed myself to be subjected to although I may give the sigmoidoscopy a go when it comes around!

Thyroid problems are usually reasonably straight forward when diagnosed correctly.

Under active is very easy..simply replace with lifetime Throid hormone..

Over active is more complex but usually solved with drug treatment and monitoring...Failing that a holiday at Chernobyl would likely do the trick.

Sorry to hear that your problems have not been solved but hope your brain scan does not give them the answer.

From what I read on here your brain is in exceptional condition.

I now read that I am lbj...at least we can have a laugh at some of these people Zilzal....It seems that in reality there are only two of us on the board in total.
    Last edited by kempo; 12-07-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Good lad Magic

Make your point with a bit of banter if you wish but don't swear,bully or abuse.

Well done and keep up the improvement.
    The pills aren't working for him Kempo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The pills aren't working for him Kempo.
    Grist it appears the pills aren't working for several folk

"respect may be paid to your posts?"

God forbid - this is no ambition of mine!

I expect no respect at all and will never get any ( in writing anyway ) because:...

ONE : Most have eyes and minds that are fixed and dilated.

That's not good but it does provide information about individuals to those that know what to look for.

TWO : It would undermine some people's whole life to change and appreciate that somebody else's truth is more realistic than their own.

You know what you like and you like what you know !

And anyway - if more people on here agreed with me I would question my own belief system....no that wouldn't work !

Just keep the status Quo and maintain the mutual "appreciation" we have. I do not curry favour.....lol

Weird saying but it works ...lol

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast