+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Grist it appears the pills aren't working for several folk
    What pills?

"Released by mutual consent headlines soon then ?"

I thought I said this before playtime and the usual suspects started their rabid rantings.....lol

No wonder people are reluctant to use this forum - read back and some of you have kids and grand kids....what would they say reading these last few pages ?

And for what.....you're just showing yourselves up boys.....really !

"Pills" - Chill pills - available to all !

Embarrassing !

lbj is not kempo. IP addy completely different and the towns where they are posted from are different as well.

Now, what was this thread about?

[QUOTE=lbj;38583861]I truly doubt the "decision makers" at any club will read the posts / tweets / whatever - communications of any fans - so if DB goes it'll be their calculated risk - as is any player brought into a club.

Wasn't it you that stated AS was sacked by TS because of pressure from social media but the above quote seems to contradict that.
    Time to make your mind up. Was AS sacked due to fan pressure or was he sacked due to him being crap?

I know scud. Please please sir. I know

Frog - it is obvious to me that Kempo and lbj are not one and the same, but thanks for clearing that up.

Can you not also prove one way or another about kempo, IBS and Zilzal as well please? Put the conspiracy to bed once and for all.

Scud - I said anti social media may have had some affect but who knows. And I will always condemn fans calling for managers head. The disgraceful posts against the chairman - the club's officials and the manager simply should not happen because the fans will always just be guessing !

Antonio Conte spoke of how - specifically - player power and power of anti social media should NOT influence the managers job - it would show the club was weak.

The fact that most posters simply never mention some quite obvious facts that controlled last year's pre-season is worrying for me. I would normally associate such posts - that only speak of heads rolling without any form of understanding of the underlying circumstances as fans of other clubs trying to create havoc and undermine the club.

Or posters using the forum to push some agenda of their own - players perhaps who fall out of favour with certain managers....who knows - it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The cops always look for "motive" in the first instance - so motive could be easily be assumed as anti manager propaganda.

As for "fans" saying what they did early last season with no mention of how Warnock did us no favours at all. And sayING the budget was "blown" without acknowledgin "What budget" - never doing the sums that added up to less than one championship player.

Just can't find a respectable motivation for this except the obvious one - they couldn't relate the woeful budget to buying budget players and the restoration of squad numbers afters NW's cull all to be done within that woefull budget.

Talking about respect on this board I'm sorry but there is little shown even to each other but I respect other posters but still can't work out their blinkered outlook because I can't believe they could be so thick ?

So their motivation for only seeing 1/4 of the whole picture is a mystery !

You keep trotting out the "small budget" mantra as though this was somehow an unfair burden that was uniquely loaded onto Stubbs's shoulders but Steve Evans and Neil Warnock both kept us up with budgets that are very small by Championship standards.
    It comes down to managerial ability in the end and Stubbs is still unemployed despite applying for numerous opportunities as he recently informed us on TalkSport.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Scud - I said anti social media may have had some affect but who knows. And I will always condemn fans calling for managers head. The disgraceful posts against the chairman - the club's officials and the manager simply should not happen because the fans will always just be guessing !

Antonio Conte spoke of how - specifically - player power and power of anti social media should NOT influence the managers job - it would show the club was weak.

The fact that most posters simply never mention some quite obvious facts that controlled last year's pre-season is worrying for me. I would normally associate such posts - that only speak of heads rolling without any form of understanding of the underlying circumstances as fans of other clubs trying to create havoc and undermine the club.

Or posters using the forum to push some agenda of their own - players perhaps who fall out of favour with certain managers....who knows - it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The cops always look for "motive" in the first instance - so motive could be easily be assumed as anti manager propaganda.

As for "fans" saying what they did early last season with no mention of how Warnock did us no favours at all. And sayING the budget was "blown" without acknowledgin "What budget" - never doing the sums that added up to less than one championship player.

Just can't find a respectable motivation for this except the obvious one - they couldn't relate the woeful budget to buying budget players and the restoration of squad numbers afters NW's cull all to be done within that woefull budget.

Talking about respect on this board I'm sorry but there is little shown even to each other but I respect other posters but still can't work out their blinkered outlook because I can't believe they could be so thick ?

So their motivation for only seeing 1/4 of the whole picture is a mystery !
    To some degree I agree calling for a managers head on social media waving banners saying wenger out and blaming it all on chairmen is disgraceful. Players manager chairman head of recruitment, coaches they all shoulder part of the clubs workload it's impossible for one man to do it all.

Stubbs ideas was not right for us he brought some good players in but he panicked bought blackstock (at least that's how I saw it) I still don't think it was very professional of him to say he won't buy anyone from hibs, but it don't make him a bad guy just a little naive and a little too stubborn, which he will no doubt learn from. Who know lbj Stubbs may want to come back to correct his record.
    Of course like I said it wasn't just Stubbs that sank us our players seem to have lost their stamina after 70 mins for a good 2/3rds of the season, clearly a bad pre season was to blame and easy going coaching staff ( you can also say it was training facilities)
    Then theirs the lack of budget we had, clubs unwilling to sell and greedy agents.
    And last but not least we had no attacking coach sure we had Stubbs telling them what defenders hate but he was a defender as well as his staff, paul warne brought in barker who is an ex striker so I'm hoping our attack will be more polished this season.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast