+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    "Under severe pressure from social media"

"May have influenced the chairman's decisions"

...what victory do you think you have won here ?

I heard distant fireworks last night - was that you wrinkly !

I met a girl from school about 5 months ago and she extolled her delight at beating me in a single exam at school - such was her delight she told a nearby third party we did not know - this "victory" was more than 45 years ago. Her delight was because I had more 'A's than anyone in the history of my school and more top of class grades.- and she got one A - and I had a A but with less graded points( in that subject - that term ). She beat me and she loved it. Happy days !

You seem highly gratified with something but I know not what it is....

The chairman did sack Stubbs and the chairman was under severe pressure from social media"

From such as you wrinkles too - proud moments eh !

So......What is your point ?

This forum is really dredging the depths!

I think I've shown more courtesy than you have - more than you deserve. The reason I mentioned my school-days is that you bring them instantly to mind....Sadly - because of the mentality of your adolescent post !
    Please shelve the persecution complex and stop bleating. You reap what you sow. A lengthy reply about what a genius you are will not be necessary

Not necessary but it's NOT all about you is it !

Your post reminded me of this woman's glee....and her shallow victory that meant the world to her......Bless...believe me I genuinely shared her happiness......and the reminisce made me smile....

........however - I can't see any victory of yours - however shallow.

You reap what you sow is fair enough philosophy.....what of all those knob-heads screaming for a Rotherham United managers head.

Those knob-heads that couldn't understand basic football tactics!

Those knob-heads that thought we had a reasonable "championship" budget and screaming it had been "wasted"

Absolute garbage - and much more reiterated garbage on this site by those very same knob heads that applied this anti-social media pressure. Shame on them !

Lennon spoke of this "social media pressure" when he commented on Stubbs sacking and related some of his own bad treatment / sackings - and what a good job AS did "rebuilding" from scratch.

It's atrocious and shouldn't happen.

As for persecution....ffs you really should start an off planet supporters club.

And "genius" NO - I could read and did my own research !

I'm now going to have a more intelligent conversation with my grandson....another life Rotherham United supporter.

He's 5 months old !
    A central midfielder in the making !

For Rotherham United too if they get a decent academy....!

Wow someone clean his mouth out with some soap (that was a bit much isn't it ibj?)

What I don't get is when you get them fans screaming for a manager to be sacked then 2 managers later say the one they wanted to go so badly was the best manager we ever had.

It's absolutely mind blowing the 180 turn around some fans can do

Not necessary but it's NOT all about you is it !

Your post reminded me of this woman's glee....and her shallow victory that meant the world to her......Bless...believe me I genuinely shared her happiness......and the reminisce made me smile....

........however - I can't see any victory of yours - however shallow.

You reap what you sow is fair enough philosophy.....what of all those knob-heads screaming for a Rotherham United managers head.

Those knob-heads that couldn't understand basic football tactics!

Those knob-heads that thought we had a reasonable "championship" budget and screaming it had been "wasted"

Absolute garbage - and much more reiterated garbage on this site by those very same knob heads that applied this anti-social media pressure. Shame on them !

Lennon spoke of this "social media pressure" when he commented on Stubbs sacking and related some of his own bad treatment / sackings - and what a good job AS did "rebuilding" from scratch.

It's atrocious and shouldn't happen.

As for persecution....ffs you really should start an off planet supporters club.

And "genius" NO - I could read and did my own research !

I'm now going to have a more intelligent conversation with my grandson....another life Rotherham United supporter.

He's 5 months old !
    A central midfielder in the making !

For Rotherham United too if they get a decent academy....!

We played you at Oakwell early doors ibj as you well know .

The result is unimportant , that can happen to 90% of championship teams on any given saturday , Fulham whacked promoted Huddersfield 5-0 and Norwich stuck 8 past play off finalists Reading .

No what struck me that day was the Millers players body language and the way they jacked the game in half way through the second half .

In early september and in a local derby , really !!!!

Nobody jacks it in during a local derby 3 or 4 games into the season , add the new manager scenario and it gets more bewildering .

Something wasn't right , Stubbs had pre season , Stubbs had his own players , there is no where to go with Stubbs and he laid the foundations for the season you had .

Even your owner walked out that day in disgust .

Once you make a pigs ear of pre season on a millers or tykes budget then you are in big trouble .

He was a disaster for your club mate , if Warnock had remained you would have stood a fighting chance , Stubbs managed to feck up Warnock's tenure within weeks .

From the moment your players jacked it up at Oakwell you were down in this unforgiving league .

I can't see where I am claiming any victory, gratification, having a fireworks display etc. You made a point that decision makers in football pay no attention to social media. Scud pointed out that this was not the stance you took when heavily blaming social media for influencing TS to sack Stubbs (you really did do that - honest). You then change your stance to it "may have who knows?" I was merely trying to illustrate (with a touch of obviously infantile humour) that Scud had caught you in a u-turn and that you were squirming out of it with a convoluted reply.
    Any victory was Scud's (I am not him by the way)
    You are an infuriating poster to be sure but I thought my posts were merely banter. no offence (well not much) intended - obviously touched a nerve if it inspired your cringe worthy post about the ex school-mate (I bet that always goes down well at parties) And now - the jibe about your grandson being more intelligent than me. AND ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD - EXCLAMATION MARK. How hurtful!
    Anyway I'm done. Please carry on without me. I sincerely wish your grandson all the very best in his future Millers career.

There's a border between Rotherham and that place with no pits - I did my fare share during "Coal not Dole". More than the many ..... And I wasn't a miner !

That match was unique for many reasons that made me believe we would struggle.

The odds were heavily stacked against Rotherham considering Barnsley's previous few months ( TEAM ) and Rotherham's embryonic SQUAD....however.......

........ I ain't discussing football with a Barnsley fan - with respect - for football reasons that I'm sure won't even consider - having speed read your unwanted Barnsley comments on a Rotherham United site.

Just wrong in principle !

Wrinkly...you have mastered the art of the "infantile" - the humour however needs work. Sorry unnecessary but you've had worse.

Infuriating ok I can handle that - consistent though - despite your misrepresentation of my attitude to anti-social media. No one match / situation in life can be easily described by one liners like MM like to do.

Every situation has many layers that changes the outcome greatly - and MM never consider these "layers" and I find that infuriating !

So I find myself trying to overcomplicate your less than adiquate research ( ok - in my opinion ) into vertually all things Rotherham United - and naturally that's infuriating for you. But I have patience even if you don't........

I'll go one further.....I am never saying I know better......all I want you to do is to consider this - consider that and produce "deeper" arguments that take blatantly obvious facts into consideration.

Over simplification of complex issues.

Wish you all a happy season - whatever that is for you personally.

I really am in the wrong place for what I want from "football"....however I was drawn in and got involved and the rest is history......it's past a few months...lol

UTM

There's a border between Rotherham and that place with no pits - I did my fare share during "Coal not Dole". More than the many ..... And I wasn't a miner !

The odds were heavily stacked against Rotherham considering Barnsley's previous few months ( TEAM ) and Rotherham's embryonic SQUAD....however.......

........ I ain't discussing football with a Barnsley fan - with respect - for football reasons that I'm sure won't even consider - having speed read your unwanted Barnsley comments on a Rotherham United site.

Wrinkly...you have mastered the art of the "infantile" - the humour however needs work. Sorry unnecessary but you've had worse.

Infuriating ok I can handle that - consistent though - despite your misrepresentation of my attitude to anti-social media. No one match / situation in life can be easily described by one liners like MM like to do.

Every situation has many layers that changes the outcome greatly - and MM never consider these "layers" and I find that infuriating !

So I find myself trying to overcomplicate your less than adiquate research ( ok - in my opinion ) into vertually all things Rotherham United - and naturally that's infuriating for you. But I have patience even if you don't........

I'll go one further.....I am never saying I know better......all I want you to do is to consider this - consider that and produce "deeper" arguments that take blatantly obvious facts into consideration.

I really am in the wrong place for what I want from "football"....however I was drawn in and got involved and the rest is history......it's past a few months...lol

UTM

My comments are based on a football match that took place between Barnsley and Rotherham United .

Clearly my assessment of your teams health that day and the reasons Stubbs was discarded leave you with no counter debate other than I'm not discussing this with a tyke .

Have you considered politics and joining the conservative party , you have the right credentials .

UTM
    You got the most A's in your school's history yet your posts are always littered with spelling mistakes. Of the same words too, proving it is no typo. I take it English Language was a subject you didn't do too well in?

Hey hey. Come on fellaz. Why can't we all just get along. Stamping on the keyboard will only get your blood pressure rising. At our ages we can do without that.
    Plus close season is boring enough on a footy forum without logging in having to read playground stuff.
    please. Pretty please

Animal is spot on with his comments about the Barnsley game.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast