+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

Thanks to those who suggested it and I agree wholeheartedly. FROG can you finally check and say without equivocation that myself, Kempo IBS are THREE different people who have never met and never will do.. I have one username and one only. We share the same sense of humour and general outlook on life and that's as far as it goes.

Mellow - comparing apples and oranges.

EVO had his core squad - NW picked up at the end of the season with a full squad and still brought people in - who wouldn't have been cheap !

Stubbs had the worst of all world's and under the circumstances did very well .

And EVO & NW KJ all walked due to lack of budget ? - AS was trying to work through it - but he was our only chance - playing the Burton way....PW's appointment was game over.

It's all been said before - so your understanding isn't a criteria I'm particularly bothered about....belive what you want and enjoy next season.....I couldn't care less !

Silly - with the lack of cash to bring in the number of players we had to - a championship player of Blackstock's calibre on a FREE was ok - the negotiations were controlled by PD & TS and the FREE swayed the deal but agent got DB a longer deal than we would / should have given.

As for defensive over attacking - Hibs conceded joint least in there league and played great attacking football.

Wards goals last year showed our attacking prowess last season - only a leaky defence let us down and that fault would have been sorted with just one window.

As for RB....he was a terrible "attacker" - more Yates than Ward - and as for his coaching forwards - a cut and paste
    ( back up information ) - because I respect that some don't DYOR....

About RB......

"It is often said a manager learns more in the bad times than the good, in which case Crawley Town’s Richie Barker is currently receiving a fast-track education.

The League One side have neither scored a goal nor won a point in four matches...

But some of our many forwards might - hopefully - be self taught....

UTM New season.....but in league ONE
    the squad should be fine - it's for the managers to lose now.....it's their arrs's on the line as they have what they wanted and they are PW's kind of players!

Let's see where that takes us ?

Lbj I only meant many things lead to that poor season last year

And yes I agree squad has been renewed and I'm optimistic about this season

Come on you reds UTM

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Mellow - comparing apples and oranges.

EVO had his core squad - NW picked up at the end of the season with a full squad and still brought people in - who wouldn't have been cheap !

Stubbs had the worst of all world's and under the circumstances did very well .

And EVO & NW KJ all walked due to lack of budget ? - AS was trying to work through it - but he was our only chance - playing the Burton way....PW's appointment was game over.

It's all been said before - so your understanding isn't a criteria I'm particularly bothered about....belive what you want and enjoy next season.....I couldn't care less !

Silly - with the lack of cash to bring in the number of players we had to - a championship player of Blackstock's calibre on a FREE was ok - the negotiations were controlled by PD & TS and the FREE swayed the deal but agent got DB a longer deal than we would / should have given.

As for defensive over attacking - Hibs conceded joint least in there league and played great attacking football.

Wards goals last year showed our attacking prowess last season - only a leaky defence let us down and that fault would have been sorted with just one window.

As for RB....he was a terrible "attacker" - more Yates than Ward - and as for his coaching forwards - a cut and paste
    ( back up information ) - because I respect that some don't DYOR....

About RB......

"It is often said a manager learns more in the bad times than the good, in which case Crawley Town’s Richie Barker is currently receiving a fast-track education.

The League One side have neither scored a goal nor won a point in four matches...

But some of our many forwards might - hopefully - be self taught....

UTM New season.....but in league ONE
    the squad should be fine - it's for the managers to lose now.....it's their arrs's on the line as they have what they wanted and they are PW's kind of players!

Let's see where that takes us ?

1 Stubbs had the worst of all world's and under the circumstances did very well . Not really.

2 And EVO & NW KJ all walked due to lack of budget ? - AS was trying to work through it - but he was our only chance - playing the Burton way.. nO PROOF BUT PROBABLY RIGHT,M......PW's appointment was game over...Time will tell but maybe right.

Let's see where that takes us ?[/QUOTE].... Mid table. >

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Now, what was this thread about?
    But of course I am Zilzal,monty and IBS and I am a fast traveller.

We await your opinion Frog.
    Last edited by kempo; 16-07-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Frog..

While you are at it or is it until..

Can you confirm my age is 57,that I was schooled at RGS and that I am not gmgm's uncle Charlie.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    Thanks to those who suggested it and I agree wholeheartedly. FROG can you finally check and say without equivocation that myself, Kempo IBS are THREE different people who have never met and never will do.. I have one username and one only. We share the same sense of humour and general outlook on life and that's as far as it goes.
    Here Here!

Well said me.....ooops

IBS

Scud - I said anti social media may have had some affect but who knows. And I will always condemn fans calling for managers head. The disgraceful posts against the chairman - the club's officials and the manager simply should not happen because the fans will always just be guessing !

Antonio Conte spoke of how - specifically - player power and power of anti social media should NOT influence the managers job - it would show the club was weak.

The fact that most posters simply never mention some quite obvious facts that controlled last year's pre-season is worrying for me. I would normally associate such posts - that only speak of heads rolling without any form of understanding of the underlying circumstances as fans of other clubs trying to create havoc and undermine the club.

Or posters using the forum to push some agenda of their own - players perhaps who fall out of favour with certain managers....who knows - it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The cops always look for "motive" in the first instance - so motive could be easily be assumed as anti manager propaganda.

As for "fans" saying what they did early last season with no mention of how Warnock did us no favours at all. And sayING the budget was "blown" without acknowledgin "What budget" - never doing the sums that added up to less than one championship player.

Just can't find a respectable motivation for this except the obvious one - they couldn't relate the woeful budget to buying budget players and the restoration of squad numbers afters NW's cull all to be done within that woefull budget.

Talking about respect on this board I'm sorry but there is little shown even to each other but I respect other posters but still can't work out their blinkered outlook because I can't believe they could be so thick ?

So their motivation for only seeing 1/4 of the whole picture is a mystery !
    Interestingly if you use Google translate to convert this post to English you get:
    "bang to rights Scud. I posted, ad nauseum, about socilal media being the reason TS fired Bozo. Now I've been caught out I'll play it down and prattle on about summat else"

"Under severe pressure from social media"

"May have influenced the chairman's decisions"

...what victory do you think you have won here ?

I heard distant fireworks last night - was that you wrinkly !

I met a girl from school about 5 months ago and she extolled her delight at beating me in a single exam at school - such was her delight she told a nearby third party we did not know - this "victory" was more than 45 years ago. Her delight was because I had more 'A's than anyone in the history of my school and more top of class grades.- and she got one A - and I had a A but with less graded points( in that subject - that term ). She beat me and she loved it. Happy days !

You seem highly gratified with something but I know not what it is....

The chairman did sack Stubbs and the chairman was under severe pressure from social media"

From such as you wrinkles too - proud moments eh !

So......What is your point ?

This forum is really dredging the depths!

I think I've shown more courtesy than you have - more than you deserve. The reason I mentioned my school-days is that you bring them instantly to mind....Sadly - because of the mentality of your adolescent post !

"Under severe pressure from social media"

"May have influenced the chairman's decisions"

...what victory do you think you have won here ?

I heard distant fireworks last night - was that you wrinkly !

I met a girl from school about 5 months ago and she extolled her delight at beating me in a single exam at school - such was her delight she told a nearby third party we did not know - this "victory" was more than 45 years ago. Her delight was because I had more 'A's than anyone in the history of my school and more top of class grades.- and she got one A - and I had a A but with less graded points( in that subject - that term ). She beat me and she loved it. Happy days !

You seem highly gratified with something but I know not what it is....

The chairman did sack Stubbs and the chairman was under severe pressure from social media"

From such as you wrinkles too - proud moments eh !

So......What is your point ?

This forum is really dredging the depths!

I think I've shown more courtesy than you have - more than you deserve. The reason I mentioned my school-days is that you bring them instantly to mind....Sadly - because of the mentality of your adolescent post !
    Wow, arrogance personified.
    Obviously you're always right and no other opinions are allowed.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast