+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please!....

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Just in case any Colchester fans are reading. Blackstock would be a great signing, a real team player, hard working and will score 20+ goals a season. You should definitely sign him up, if he is available.
    1 I doubt any Colchester fans are reading this
    2 Colchester have no fans

There'll be some propper die hard fans like every club....

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    I truly doubt the "decision makers" at any club will read the posts / tweets / whatever - communications of any fans - so if DB goes it'll be their calculated risk - as is any player brought into a club.

I bet he can't wait to go!

Released by mutual consent headlines soon then ?
    Don't think he's in any rush to go, From wot I've herd he's laughing his head off and does not give a **** about football and will put no effort into working his way into a team. Your football knowledge is 0 and you give the same arguments to get a rise!!. To believe that the manager who would not sanction 2 strikers earlier in the season, would have nothing to do with the wage demands of said player is just plane bull****. Grow up now pal cos it's boring. If you love Stubbs that much go and watch wot ever club he's at now ( or will be ) and give us a rest.

When IBJ first joined this MB he said that he has a Master's degree.

This presented me with a major dilemma. Was I worthy of being on the same board as a man of such proven cerebral standing or should I quit before IBJ baffled the life out of me and made me look a complete ignoramus?

Kempo, too, confessed in a quiet moment (of which he has so very few) that IBJ's proclamation had him quaking in his boots (of Spanish leather, natch.)

Kempo is the brains behind all operations and suggested (after much deep thought) that we link arms and soldier on. If the inevitable happened and IBJ's celebrity puts us to shame, so be it. And at the very worst we might pick up lots from IBJ that we wouldn't normally have come across given our limited social and intellectual circles.

How misguided we were. It now turns out that IBJ is a thoroughgoing tool and a bore of epic proportions. To be succinct? Go home IBJ and take your ball and flaming repetition with you.
    Last edited by Zilzal; 11-07-2017 at 08:40 PM.

wow, last i heard you were dead.

IBJ has a masters degree alright, and we all know in what subject.

IBJ loves Stubbs (TRUE!) and I rather love life.

Sorry if you were misled and are saddened by the tragic news of my longevity.

Fishing? Or at least something used to fish with.

FC, are you the THIRD MAN in the Stubbs IBJ love triangle?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    FC, are you the THIRD MAN in the Stubbs IBJ love triangle?
    Anyone else notice that anytime the question of his football knowledge is asked to back up his views he never posts back, Or a few posters really question his views with facts he stops posting. As I've said he's the worst wind up merchant ever and most likely a multi. Just do not post back the poor bloke will soon get bored and move on to the next name

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast