+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Please!....

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's quite simple for us. If things look dodgy we follow them for a bit. Who's saying that the IP isn't registered when the posts were made?

We don't look at it often as we have lives but when people accuse someone we check it out when we have time.

Someone was once caught on a national health computer posting.
    Kempo! Are you telling us that Kempo was on posting on an NHS computer when he should have been working?! No wonder it's so hard to get an appointment with your GP, they are all messing about on Millersmad/Facebook, etc..... Was it Kempo? If it was, surely that will also increase the likelihood of him being a doctor.........

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Kempo! Are you telling us that Kempo was on posting on an NHS computer when he should have been working?! No wonder it's so hard to get an appointment with your GP, they are all messing about on Millersmad/Facebook, etc..... Was it Kempo? If it was, surely that will also increase the likelihood of him being a doctor.........
    I didn't say kempo Ellis, don't be naughty. If memeory serves he or she was logged on on two IP addys at the same time

I guess that's a yes then...cheers

Some employers do allow personal use during breaks

FROG, many many thanks for clearing up the assertion that I am anybody other than who I am.

I have said several times that I am the most imbecilic and inept user of a laptop. Also I possess no other computer gadgets as I simply wouldn't know how to use and I take it as a constant insult that after 9 years I am a liar pretending to be more than one person. Why do that? I see no sense in it whatsoever. Zilzal says what Zilzal wants and needs to say and has no need to rely on a second, third, fourth voice etc to back myself up.

I am constantly having to waste time and effort trying to retrieve lost posts as I am always being timed out and when I do retrieve a post at least half is missing - hence the often clunky join in the middle and the lack of flow in the prose.

I was going to quit today but after seeing the matter of being multis had been addressed I thought I'd take a break and give it a little bit longer in case the venom directed at me on numerous occasions had abated and people finally recognized who I reall am.

And who am I? A very ordinary working class joe off the streets with no illusions or pretensions about myself. I confess I do like education, it'a pastime not an obsession. I also like words and messing about with them. There is no malice about me at all. I joined this site for the RUFC football talk, the music and in particular the banter.

I sincerely hope this forum retrieves its initial very high standards and that the bitterness, nastiness and rancour disappears well before the season starts in fact.

NOW would be a most apt time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    FROG, many many thanks for clearing up the assertion that I am anybody other than who I am.

I have said several times that I am the most imbecilic and inept user of a laptop. Also I possess no other computer gadgets as I simply wouldn't know how to use and I take it as a constant insult that after 9 years I am a liar pretending to be more than one person. Why do that? I see no sense in it whatsoever. Zilzal says what Zilzal wants and needs to say and has no need to rely on a second, third, fourth voice etc to back myself up.
    You're welcome.

In regards to your lost post I have found that opening two pages helps. I think that in the past you were advised to write in word then cut and paste. It has been said that other users do this often

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112