+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chadli to move on?

Chadli to move on?

I know papers run stories with the slightest bit of reality but this could well be going to happen. I know Chadli was out of order not going to boot camp and is wasted under Pulis but I'd still rather he stayed.
    How come Pulis played flair players in an attractive Palace side? Maybe they weren't but I did get that impression.

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/07/11/s...-nacer-chadli/

He's got to go you can't have a player dictating to the manager about training methods it causes friction with the other players that's something you don't need

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I know papers run stories with the slightest bit of reality but this could well be going to happen. I know Chadli was out of order not going to boot camp and is wasted under Pulis but I'd still rather he stayed.
    How come Pulis played flair players in an attractive Palace side? Maybe they weren't but I did get that impression.

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/07/11/s...-nacer-chadli/

What a load of bollox! So it's the fault of Pulis he's a lazy c unt? Whilst, McClean does not have the talent that Chadli has, he at least runs his balls off every game.

Chadli is a prima dona and most Spurs supporters said so - bit like another Sess in that he's outstanding one game out of every four or even six!

Would you blame Pulis Chris, if the line markings on the pitch were not razor sharp! Bit of a contradiction too, as most West Brom supporters wanted Brunt out before Pulis came, and he had one of his best seasons last year in many - should you blame Pulis for this? How about blaming Pulis for Livermore breaking back into the England squad too! What about blaming Pulis for not taking out his own cheque book to pay Fletcher what Stoke did, even though it was typical West Brom - slowness and greed!

Incredible
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-07-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What a load of bollox! So it's the fault of Pulis he's a lazy c unt? Whilst, McClean does not have the talent that Chadli has, he at least runs his balls off every game.

Chadli is a prima dona and most Spurs supporters said so - bit like another Sess in that he's outstanding one game out of every four or even six!

Would you blame Pulis Chris, if the line markings on the pitch were not razor sharp! Bit of a contradiction too, as most West Brom supporters wanted Brunt out before Pulis came, and he had one of his best seasons last year in many - should you blame Pulis for this? How about blaming Pulis for Livermore breaking back into the England squad too! What about blaming Pulis for not taking out his own cheque book to pay Fletcher what Stoke did, even though it was typical West Brom - slowness and greed!

Incredible
    Way I see it Chadli was outstanding when he came in the number 10 role. He then picked up the injury. When he eventually got back in the team our tactical genious of a manager shoved him on the left wing. Effectively playing him as a second full back. Thus nullifying the threat he posed oppositions. I don't condone what Chadli has done but play him in his most effective position and then criticize him if he doesn't deliver.
    If your talking about players having one good game in six then Morrison has made a career out of it or take James McLean who has no good games in six but he runs a lot so that's ok.
    Has it ever occurred that Fletcher may have gone because he was sick of Pulis's training methods? Or he couldn't face running up hills in Austria?

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Way I see it Chadli was outstanding when he came in the number 10 role. He then picked up the injury. When he eventually got back in the team our tactical genious of a manager shoved him on the left wing. Effectively playing him as a second full back. Thus nullifying the threat he posed oppositions. I don't condone what Chadli has done but play him in his most effective position and then criticize him if he doesn't deliver.
    If your talking about players having one good game in six then Morrison has made a career out of it or take James McLean who has no good games in six but he runs a lot so that's ok.
    Has it ever occurred that Fletcher may have gone because he was sick of Pulis's training methods? Or he couldn't face running up hills in Austria?
    Or more likely he went for more money and a longer contract, also why would he dislike the training methods after all they kept him fit and he played 80 odd consecrative games for us, i agree Chadli was wasted on his return from injury but i also saw a player that was bottling out of 50/50 tackles and missing good chances to score against Liverpool and Chelsea.

To'the'Sea'in'Ships'

Fletcher went to Stake for more money which West Brom did not want to pay - absolute fact! I would rather have a McClean who lacks talent but gives blood as opposed to a lazy c unt. Even the Spurs fans all said he had one good game in every four - look at their comments!!!! A player should break sweat wherever he's told to play - Valencia was one of the best players for Man Utd but for sure, he would rather play in what he considers to be his natural position.

Is it Pulis' fault as well that my eight year old could score more of the sitters that came to Rondon! Oh, I forgot, he holds the ball up well!

On 60K a week, most normal people would run up the hills backwards, then forwards, then sidewards. It's a big effort for Chadli to even sign a few autographs outside the ground!

As usual, we will spend peanuts. If, I was the little man in China, I would love people like you over my Chicken Chow Mein - it means the manager gets absolute hell, whilst I rake in the profits and continue the Jeremy model - spend feckall!

What a great model - rake in the profits - spend feckall, and the doughnuts who spend the money blame a paid employee

Hope he goes,thinks he's better than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Fletcher went to Stake for more money which West Brom did not want to pay - absolute fact! I would rather have a McClean who lacks talent but gives blood as opposed to a lazy c unt. Even the Spurs fans all said he had one good game in every four - look at their comments!!!! A player should break sweat wherever he's told to play - Valencia was one of the best players for Man Utd but for sure, he would rather play in what he considers to be his natural position.

Is it Pulis' fault as well that my eight year old could score more of the sitters that came to Rondon! Oh, I forgot, he holds the ball up well!

On 60K a week, most normal people would run up the hills backwards, then forwards, then sidewards. It's a big effort for Chadli to even sign a few autographs outside the ground!

As usual, we will spend peanuts. If, I was the little man in China, I would love people like you over my Chicken Chow Mein - it means the manager gets absolute hell, whilst I rake in the profits and continue the Jeremy model - spend feckall!

What a great model - rake in the profits - spend feckall, and the doughnuts who spend the money blame a paid employee
    I was just giving another opinion on Fletcher. You state facts but unless you can prove it it is not a fact. Didn't Pulis drop him for Field the publicly slag him off saying "his standards had dropped"? Yep i'd play for him. Bit like your "fact" that Chester was a done deal before Pulis arrived. Even though he signed seven months later.
    This other bloke who you've not got a good word to say about has just payed £180m or so for an average Premier League football team. You think for some bizarre reason should throw another £100m or so at it just because we want him to and £40m is not enough. So £300m in a year ? Would you?
    Pulis can't keep supporters of his own team in the stands for 90 minutes because watching his team play is like pulling teeth.

I was just giving another opinion on Fletcher. You state facts but unless you can prove it it is not a fact. Didn't Pulis drop him for Field the publicly slag him off saying "his standards had dropped"? Yep i'd play for him. Bit like your "fact" that Chester was a done deal before Pulis arrived. Even though he signed seven months later.
    This other bloke who you've not got a good word to say about has just payed £180m or so for an average Premier League football team. You think for some bizarre reason should throw another £100m or so at it just because we want him to and £40m is not enough. So £300m in a year ? Would you?
    Pulis can't keep supporters of his own team in the stands for 90 minutes because watching his team play is like pulling teeth.

"Not a good word to say" You are missing the point - if I was Lai, I would think Pulis was a hero with 10th position ( could have been eighth ). Lets face it - we would never improve on the likes of Everton in 7th!

So why would Lai want to invest more. If I was him ( and I run many companies ), I would think Pulis was a feckin hero - profits are fat and the cash outlay super thin! Lai ( as would I ) would not give a flying feck about supporters who are irrelevant to the fat profits from Sky! Truth is - supporters mean not a lot especially when West Brom is not a global brand. Look no further than Bournemouth!

So back to Lai ( and myself in his shoes ) - I would be laughing or pissing myself stupid with people blaming the manager who is just a paid employee for delivering what is wanted - mid table security!

Do you get it! You are irrelevant, as am I, and anyone else! Not many can guarantee mid table security but Pulis can! Feck the entertainment says Lai ( shrewd businessman ), I invested in West Brom for profits. Entertainment is what happened in the Mowbray days where we scored three and conceded four!

Lai is the clever one and those complaining about MR X delivering mid table security are the thick ones in the owners eyes ......................

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)