Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
"Not a good word to say" You are missing the point - if I was Lai, I would think Pulis was a hero with 10th position ( could have been eighth ). Lets face it - we would never improve on the likes of Everton in 7th!

So why would Lai want to invest more. If I was him ( and I run many companies ), I would think Pulis was a feckin hero - profits are fat and the cash outlay super thin! Lai ( as would I ) would not give a flying feck about supporters who are irrelevant to the fat profits from Sky! Truth is - supporters mean not a lot especially when West Brom is not a global brand. Look no further than Bournemouth!

So back to Lai ( and myself in his shoes ) - I would be laughing or pissing myself stupid with people blaming the manager who is just a paid employee for delivering what is wanted - mid table security!

Do you get it! You are irrelevant, as am I, and anyone else! Not many can guarantee mid table security but Pulis can! Feck the entertainment says Lai ( shrewd businessman ), I invested in West Brom for profits. Entertainment is what happened in the Mowbray days where we scored three and conceded four!

Lai is the clever one and those complaining about MR X delivering mid table security are the thick ones in the owners eyes ......................
However, this is a fan's forum not a " the greats of business forum" and as such folk on here want (well some do) entertainment. Eleven McClean's wouldn't supply that.
Cunningham, Phillips, Johnston, Lukaku weren't noted for charging about the pitch but are bigger heroes than Owen, Wallwork, Gardner and the like.