+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chadli to move on?

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    . Just can't see your gripe,whoever is connected to the Albion you give your full support,no if or buts.ffs I even give my support to bobby Gould.
    Spot on Albion - "Like".

. Just can't see your gripe,whoever is connected to the Albion you give your full support,no if or buts.ffs I even give my support to bobby Gould.
    I take it then you gave full support to Berahino when he was connected with Albion ?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    We did most certainly not park the bus vs Middlesbrough away, we created several or indeed many good chances, but as so often, lacked class in front of goal. A very entertaining draw between two teams going forward, but (almost) unable to score.
    I must have watched a different game
    Well we did when we played them at home. Absolute disgrace it was as was Villa at home last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    I take it then you gave full support to Berahino when he was connected with Albion ?
    So you think Berahino's actions and the way he "conducted" himself are comparable to and equivalent of the actions etc of Pulis?

You don't like him, do you...

Well we did when we played them at home. Absolute disgrace it was as was Villa at home last season.
    Or maybe you didn't watch it all, or watched it with "tainted glasses", i e "we could never play good football ever under Pulis".

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hope he goes,thinks he's better than he is.
    The voice of reason....

i wanted him out the club like many more fans did,but he put the shirt on I never bood or got on his back.i don't think that sounds hypocritical.i know your frustrated with pulis.but who realistically would come to the Albion and push us on .with the board we've got.

My nightmare game last season was away to Spurs...4-0 thrashing...where we only got to play in the other half of the field after half time I still shiver when I think about that one...and the Anglo-Saxon expletives get well used.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    So you think Berahino's actions and the way he "conducted" himself are comparable to and equivalent of the actions etc of Pulis?

You don't like him, do you...
    Don't think that at all mate. I was just replying to the point that you should support anyone connected with the club. Which doesn't always work.
    And no I don't like Pulis and his methods and I think if we are all honest none of us did when he was at Stoke. I don't speak for the majority but quite a few said they wouldn't pay to watch that Stoke team every week. Now all of a sudden everyone is happy we're playing like it.

i wanted him out the club like many more fans did,but he put the shirt on I never bood or got on his back.i don't think that sounds hypocritical.i know your frustrated with pulis.but who realistically would come to the Albion and push us on .with the board we've got.
    I know where you're coming from mate and i'll never boo. I just rant on here (forgive me).
    It's a tricky question who could do a better job. But if we don't try someone we will never know. Someone took a gamble on Megson who saved us from relegation on the last day and then got us promoted two seasons later. Who would have predicted that? Taking a chance or gamble sometimes pays off. It's just having the balls to do it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)