shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kontaaaaaa!

Kontaaaaaa!

I've just watched the best performance from a British woman tennis player in my lifetime and one of the best ever games men or women. What a star Johanna is, it turns out she's an Aussie import as a kid, but hey, they probably imported her great grandad anyway.

Sorry if this ruffles a few feathers as it's not footie but I think that I've just witnessed something really special. If you missed it give it a look guys and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I've just watched the best performance from a British woman tennis player in my lifetime and one of the best ever games men or women. What a star Johanna is, it turns out she's an Aussie import as a kid, but hey, they probably imported her great grandad anyway.

Sorry if this ruffles a few feathers as it's not footie but I think that I've just witnessed something really special. If you missed it give it a look guys and gals.
    What a match! She is the bravest player I have ever seen from this country - unbelievable and truly inspirational the way she kept coming forward and never doubted herself.

A great advert from women's tennis - anybody who want's to diss it should watch that match.

Another brilliant match,Mo Farah wasn't born in this country it dunt stop us all ravin abart him.For what it's worth i thought last night's match when Nadal was knocked out was better but hey that's not important.I wonder what the odds are for a British double at Wimbledon(Sir Muzza & Joanna) UTCB

Was a great game and she's a credit to British tennis,fingers crossed she can Go and win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    What a match! She is the bravest player I have ever seen from this country - unbelievable and truly inspirational the way she kept coming forward and never doubted herself.

A great advert from women's tennis - anybody who want's to diss it should watch that match.
    Credit to Halep as well Aya. I'm sure that she would have beaten even the best on most days but our girl was irrepressible.

Venus Williams in the semis now, let's hope she's not taken too much out of herself.

Credit to Halep as well Aya. I'm sure that she would have beaten even the best on most days but our girl was irrepressible.

Venus Williams in the semis now, let's hope she's not taken too much out of herself.
    Yes, Halep was fantastic and her ability to get the ball back was truly phenomenal ...... I honestly thought she had the match won when she was up in the second set tie break as she was so strong. The only shame was the last point - but by then it did feel like Jo was going to win somehow.

Can't wait for the semis....

Yes, Halep was fantastic and her ability to get the ball back was truly phenomenal ...... I honestly thought she had the match won when she was up in the second set tie break as she was so strong. The only shame was the last point - but by then it did feel like Jo was going to win somehow.

Can't wait for the semis....
    I've never seen a player, male or female make so few unforced errors as Halep in the first two sets, she was like a robot, superb, apparently if she'd won the game she would have become the #1 ranked woman player. But that just shows how good Konta was.

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Was a great game and she's a credit to British tennis,fingers crossed she can Go and win it. i think i luv her an she luvs me to. i was sat wachin with mr wobbly out all game until he spat all over mums best bra wot i had on.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    totally obsessed ain't you.btw that trick is older than your poor mum.

Went out at 1-1 in sets,just got back to hear the news our gutsy lass has won,well done JK

i'm totally obsessed with you.btw that trick is older than my poor mum who wished she never give birth to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ravblade View Post
    xd
    Name:  rav payback.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  10.7 KB

Name:  rav payback.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  10.7 KB
    just hover the mouse pointer over this thick c u n ts pic rav payback.jpg oooooooooooooooooo so angry!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    just hover the mouse pointer over this thick c u n ts pic rav payback.jpg oooooooooooooooooo so angry!!
    angry not at all,but your playing right where i want you.

First British lass since 1978,

angry not at all,but your playing right where i want you.
    Go on gnash them teef

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    First British lass since 1978,
    Prefer her style of play to Murray's BD - whether it can take her over the line....we will see

Prefer her style of play to Murray's BD - whether it can take her over the line....we will see
    I prefer Wimbledon when the roof is closed,don't you?

Hope JK can emulate the great Evonne on SaturdayName:  Tennis-legend-...-Goolagongs-final-Grand-Slam-title-5818794.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  28.5 KB

Gi over Monte for christ sake.Sir Muzza is a BRITISH sportin ICON,tha dunt hafe cum owt wi sum bobbar lass. Nex tyou'll be sayin the Women deserve the same pay as the Men,no way until they play 5 set Matches. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 12-07-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast