+ Visit Derby County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Kidderminster away on Rams TV

  1. #1

    Kidderminster away on Rams TV

    Is anybody watching the game, I've found the game and the coverage to be quite good. Chrissy Martin's finish was superb, for the third goal. New team for the second half.

  2. #2
    4-0 a decent run out and a clean sheet!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Is anybody watching the game, I've found the game and the coverage to be quite good. Chrissy Martin's finish was superb, for the third goal. New team for the second half.
    Superb, from Derby County putting up these pre-season matches
    Great coverage by the club

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,157
    David Nugent, Craig Bryson, Chris Martin and Darren Bent the goal-scorers in tonight's first pre-season game against the Harriers. Expected win and good first team match warm-up to kick start the preparation for the upcoming 2017/18 season.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    David Nugent, Craig Bryson, Chris Martin and Darren Bent the goal-scorers in tonight's first pre-season game against the Harriers. Expected win and good first team match warm-up to kick start the preparation for the upcoming 2017/18 season.
    Ah I'm so glad I found this post, I looked all over the internet for the results but found nothing, your a saviour how do you do it R4J?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Down South Darlings
    Posts
    3,309
    The coverage was very good. Thought we looked better 1st half, very positive in our play, 1st touch crossing, making things happen, bodes well. Will need some creativity in midfield to break down more stubborn defences though. I don't want to start criticizing too much based on friendlies, but Blackman looked poor even against such lowly opposition.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    The coverage was very good. Thought we looked better 1st half, very positive in our play, 1st touch crossing, making things happen, bodes well. Will need some creativity in midfield to break down more stubborn defences though. I don't want to start criticizing too much based on friendlies, but Blackman looked poor even against such lowly opposition.

    Yes I thought we looked a more solid unit first half
    Not the time to moan, but see Butterfield hasn't lost that back first pass . Blackman was looking stronger ,some goals would do him good. The lad McDonald looked like a young Seth Johnson ,not sure if he''s a left back more of a midfielder I would say .
    The best centre defense partnership looked like Keogh and Davies, unless we buy a centre back I wouldn't sell Keogh

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Yes I thought we looked a more solid unit first half
    Not the time to moan, but see Butterfield hasn't lost that back first pass . Blackman was looking stronger ,some goals would do him good. The lad McDonald looked like a young Seth Johnson ,not sure if he''s a left back more of a midfielder I would say .
    The best centre defense partnership looked like Keogh and Davies, unless we buy a centre back I wouldn't sell Keogh
    Interesting that the jury is still out on Blackman, some say good some bad. Maybe he's the type of player that is only as good as his team, and lets face it we were a bit of a mess last year so maybe he suffered more than most.

  9. #9
    I don't think I've ever heard anyone say Blackman was good - in fact I don't think I have ever even heard anyone say he was half way competent?

  10. #10
    I went last night not really fair to come to any conclusions about anyone but I thought Wisdom was awful not fit his positioning left a lot to be desired got a funny feeling about him hope I'm wrong and he improves Martin looked interested for change which is good to see Hard to draw any conclusion playing against players who have probably been at work all day But its all about getting fit at the end of the day

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Down South Darlings
    Posts
    3,309
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I thought Wisdom was awful not fit his positioning left a lot to be desired got a funny feeling about him hope I'm wrong and he improves
    That's an interesting observation, hope you're wrong too! Hopefully some match fitness and a tougher game defensively will put our mind's at rest.

    Agree with Eddie on Keogh & Davis.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I went last night not really fair to come to any conclusions about anyone but I thought Wisdom was awful not fit his positioning left a lot to be desired got a funny feeling about him hope I'm wrong and he improves Martin looked interested for change which is good to see Hard to draw any conclusion playing against players who have probably been at work all day But its all about getting fit at the end of the day
    Calum McDonald has got some good reviews in the DT but the one person I know who went suggests he was 'okay' but the opposition was too poor to judge. What say you, mista?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,157
    Andre Wisdom has only rejoined the club, give him some time to adjust to the players and he be in top top shape in know time flat.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Andre Wisdom has only rejoined the club, give him some time to adjust to the players and he be in top top shape in know time flat.
    Andre Wisdom has only just rejoined the club, so lets give him some time to adjust to the players and hopefully he will be in top shape in know time.

    Ahh.......breathe.............better.......

  15. #15
    ramAnag Yes McDonald did OK its always hard to judge against such opposition He played left back but I've seen a couple of times for the U23s in midfield and he's looked good there he's very strong Forsythe played centre half looked very rusty has you would expect

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    ramAnag Yes McDonald did OK its always hard to judge against such opposition He played left back but I've seen a couple of times for the U23s in midfield and he's looked good there he's very strong Forsythe played centre half looked very rusty has you would expect
    Think Forsyth played there against Rangers some years ago and looked okay. Bound to be 'rusty' and tbh after those two injuries I'm not too optimistic for him...love to be wrong. Good that McDonald offers another left back/left midfield option though.

  17. #17
    Its too early to draw conclusions not the least because I doubt the actual team that Rowett will play as first choice was seen and at this stage its all about fitness. I never care whether we win or lose pre season, it rarely has a bearing on the rest of the season and there are still ins and outs to come before the squad is settled.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Andre Wisdom has only rejoined the club, give him some time to adjust to the players and he be in top top shape in know time flat.
    No wonder most of your posts are just copied and pasted from another website with no personal opinion. When you write for yourself it takes a bit of reading.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam View Post
    No wonder most of your posts are just copied and pasted from another website with no personal opinion. When you write for yourself it takes a bit of reading.
    top top response, smally

  20. #20
    One could always use ignore then you dont have to bother reading them!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •