shopify analytics
+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1 signing in the last 7 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    http://www.nottinghampost.com/notts-...ail/story.html

And, unlike in January, we now have almost a blank canvas to work from when it comes to forming a squad. It's quite exciting to be able to say, 'okay, what does the future look like?'.* ....

In total I hope we'll be able to bring in around eight new players in a range of positions. Some we'll have to pay for, others will be out of contract and a few will come in on loan.

* the same as the bloody past
    He'd better get a bleddy move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Those results were achieved with O'Connor, Grant and Bola in the team. Of course we are weaker than that now.
    A very good point. My hope is that we may be lining up to bring in a similar number of loan signings between now and when the transfer window closes at the end of August to replace the three you have mentioned. I'm thinking like when we signed Calum McGregor who came on loan for 6 months in August 2013 and Jack Grealish who came on loan in September 2013!

It's this quality of loan that we should be targeting in my opinion if we are going to bring loan players in.

I am actually surprised you haven't had a look at some of our kids. We have some smashing prospects coming through, even better than the ones who have made it to the first team so far.
    It would do them and you some good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I am actually surprised you haven't had a look at some of our kids. We have some smashing prospects coming through, even better than the ones who have made it to the first team so far.
    It would do them and you some good.
    They probably are and waiting to see what happens with Grant.

what signing by other league 2 sides would people have liked us to sign?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234