+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejoice....!

Maybe there was some truth in the colchester rumour. They will need deep pockets...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    What a shockin transfer it was for the Millers,my Millers supportin mates all said they wudda been mad if the club had given him a contract to the end of last season but to give him a 3year contract was MADNESS.Good luck for the comin season,i think you've done some decent business so far,The lad from Fleetwood is a good player at league one level and Williams the last time i saw him at BDBL playin for Barnsley was their best player by a country mile.UTCB

stubbs came and he went.
    blackstock came and he went.
    anyone know if lbj is next?

Thanks Rod. Think you will owd your own this season. Good luck when you play "the team who shall not be named".

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    stubbs came and he went.
    blackstock came and he went.
    anyone know if lbj is next?
    We live in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What a shockin transfer it was for the Millers,my Millers supportin mates all said they wudda been mad if the club had given him a contract to the end of last season but to give him a 3year contract was MADNESS.Good luck for the comin season,i think you've done some decent business so far,The lad from Fleetwood is a good player at league one level and Williams the last time i saw him at BDBL playin for Barnsley was their best player by a country mile.UTCB
    Cheers mate good luck with your season too give Wednesday a good whooping for us too.

If anyone has any doubts about our season remember today the greatest day in millers history. The day we broke free from the shackles of blackstock. The hope that it created in your hart the marked occasion that will be celebrated every year. The 12th of July will no longer be marked as a regular day but as the day the millers declared in one voice "We will not pay you For playing ****e!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to play on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our piss off blackstock Day!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I did tell you all on my post last night his Comp package had been sorted with Stewart. Doesn't mean to say he has another club though but god help those that take him on unless his attitude completely changes.

Ya never know he might turn out to be good for somebody else...

Ibj could have been Blackstock! Stubbs sent him to us as retribution for his dismissal.

I believe in a celebration, I believe we can lose these chains. U2

6 months salary I've heard pocket will probably know more than me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast