+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMS just signed

Welcome to the happy palace GMS.........but please don't come on here as by the looks of things some folks don't want you, me I welcome you with open arms..........welcome on board.

Decent signing who'll be ready to go seeing as The Tims have been back for pre-season games etc

Might oust Stewart to start tomorrow night !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Have to admit im not impressed but welcome aboard anyway,prove me wrong
    Not impressed ... what were you expecting? Eden Harzard? Xavi? Ronaldo? This is a better signing than Maloney would have been and he is a cracking little player. I think folk need to lower their expectations here and realise we are a club who only get a 13K average home attendence and signing a player like GMS is about as good as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Hopefully it means McLean's away.
    Really?

Be careful what you wish for.

If we signed him straight from united most would of been delighted. Can't think of too many better wingers in the league we could of signed as an alterntive?

Hopefully this will help to a few extra seats tomorrow
    Last edited by STANDFREE92; 12-07-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Not impressed ... what were you expecting? Eden Harzard? Xavi? Ronaldo? This is a better signing than Maloney would have been and he is a cracking little player. I think folk need to lower their expectations here and realise we are a club who only get a 13K average home attendence and signing a player like GMS is about as good as it gets.
    Not impressed because i dont rate him,whenever ive seen him play against us whether with tims or TSMSTID he's been sh##e,just my opinion mind and i hope he proves me wrong by becoming a great player,who's harzard by the way? Never heard of him

How long has he signed on for?

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Reminds me of McGinn in that seems it's mentality and not ability that holds him back - when he's on it he's flying but when he's kicked, challenged etc he disappears. Hopefully new chance and Deek/Doc can bolster his confidence.

Another reason to wish him well is not having to see terms like fanny, fairy, nancy-boy or incredibly 'poof' bandied about for the next two years
    You might still see that from a few folk unfortunately.

Personally I think it's a good signing,welcome aboard GMS.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Not impressed because i dont rate him,whenever ive seen him play against us whether with tims or TSMSTID he's been sh##e,just my opinion mind and i hope he proves me wrong by becoming a great player,who's harzard by the way? Never heard of him
    Well anytime i saw him against us i thought he was a fantastic player. Quick, agile and good with the ball at his feet. Celtic snapped him up for a reason and that season they signed him, he was at the top of his game. We are all different though and differ on opinions. I would just like to know what some fans expectations are and who they thought we could realistically sign instead?

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Really?

Be careful what you wish for.
    Not spreading any rumours, but having a look at the official 1st team website, I notice Storey is not listed.
    Is it a sign he's off?

http://www.afc.co.uk/teams/1st-team.php

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast