+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mair pish fae FF... :D

Mair pish fae FF... :D

http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...r-(33-Viewing)

Recently the official Twitter wished a happy Eid to all of our Muslim fans, which was a nice thing to do. However, they seem to have completely forgotten about another religious event in the Boyne celebrations which will relate to a far bigger amount of our fanbase. It seems again that the club is distancing themselves further from the average fan.

Further doon...

Quote Originally Posted by Coza View Post
    It is blatant double standards the sum up society but the club would be absolutely slammed in the papers if they tweeted anything. You might not like that or agree with it but that's where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
    We probably would your right, but the chipping away at the clubs heritage and traditions hasn't been fought against. It's like the club are ashamed of their own fans sometimes.

Shocker...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...r-(33-Viewing)

Recently the official Twitter wished a happy Eid to all of our Muslim fans, which was a nice thing to do. However, they seem to have completely forgotten about another religious event in the Boyne celebrations which will relate to a far bigger amount of our fanbase. It seems again that the club is distancing themselves further from the average fan.

Further doon...

Quote Originally Posted by Coza View Post
    It is blatant double standards the sum up society but the club would be absolutely slammed in the papers if they tweeted anything. You might not like that or agree with it but that's where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_bear View Post
    We probably would your right, but the chipping away at the clubs heritage and traditions hasn't been fought against. It's like the club are ashamed of their own fans sometimes.

Shocker...
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    [I]"Get a life ffs
    Why don't you just enjoy your life, shag yer missus, go to work, make the lives of those around you better - no? You'd rather fill your days reading pish ff and posting it on here? Oh aye - I forgot - you're a fandan...

ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    The paradox that is syrup head

Orangeism isnt a religion and the Twelfth isnt a religious event.

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Orangeism isnt a religion and the Twelfth isnt a religious event.
    Not to you or me....

This beaut is aff his heed the h,un pr!ck that he is... from ff. He has the Stubs!!

Default Re: Every club that want our titles stripped should be boycotted

There is no way, in my opinion, title stripping will happen. It opens a legal minefield. If it happens, then I for one will seek legal advice about recovering the cost of any away tickets I purchased and travel expenses during those 9 years - I have the stubs.

Imagine Club 1872 launching a legal bid to recover the price of all our away ticket allocations for those 9 years.

As for boycotting, it should be only against clubs whom it would it in the pocket hardest - Killie, Partick Thistle and Motherwell.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    This beaut is aff his heed the h,un pr!ck that he is... from ff. He has the Stubs!!

There is no way, in my opinion, title stripping will happen. It opens a legal minefield. If it happens, then I for one will seek legal advice about recovering the cost of any away tickets I purchased and travel expenses during those 9 years - I have the stubs.

Imagine Club 1872 launching a legal bid to recover the price of all our away ticket allocations for those 9 years.

As for boycotting, it should be only against clubs whom it would it in the pocket hardest - Killie, Partick Thistle and Motherwell.
    You have to ask yourself how many of these people are tims at the wind up - surely they can't all be that fkn stupid...

As for the "legal minefield"... tell it to Juventus (Two titles stripped), Lance Armstrong (7 titles) and Ben Johnson... All cheats who gained an advantage outside the rules, and all had titles removed retrospectively when their cheating came to light. Rangers FC (ex football team...) cheated. We can't know whether they would have won anyway without cheating, but the same could be said about Johnson, Armstrong and the Old Lady.
    Cheats should not prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post

FFS

these peepil walk among us

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    FFS

these peepil walk among us
    Only once a year.

If only it was once a year.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)