+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Hecky: "Lots of areas I thought we were really good on Saturday. But we lost 3-0. We lacked belief in the final third against a solid team."

: "We've had games like that and won. It's important we carry on doing what we are good at and keep on improving."

: "Villa had a really good day, we had an okay one. It just shows what we are up against in this division."

: "I'll pick the team for Spurs tomorrow. So everyone going down there could be involved."

: "It's only an away game. There's only three or four lads here now who experienced our 'second home' if you like. It's not a final."

Yiadom out until after next international break, Hecky says
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 18-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Hecky: "We aren't going to come up against that calibre of player every week. I felt we were really good, but we weren't clinical."

: "Paul Harsley is really pushing Jared bird_, all the staff are. It's a group effort. We are always about developing players here."

: "We're looking forward to the Wolves game. They have had a real go this summer and are getting the rewards at the minute."

: "The league is different. This match will be a completely different game to Spurs in many ways, we need to limit their chances."

Seven games in and it's damage limitation

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Fecking wasn't last season before we sold every last man jack .

4-0 and 3 easy points .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Fecking wasn't last season before we sold every last man jack .

4-0 and 3 easy points .

Why do you reckon we sold "every last man jack" Animal
    but even so we still have a debt of £5 million
    Don't add up do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Why do you reckon we sold "every last man jack" Animal
    but even so we still have a debt of £5 million
    Don't add up do it?
    Maybe it's not meant to add up exile .

Who knows .

Personally I'm more for looking forward and a new era beginning and it will be a relief when the deal is finally done .

"The last man Jack" is worth a few bob int he?

"The last man Jack" is worth a few bob int he?
    Steve , there's many things I'd normally say about all this but I'm keeping my thoughts to myself mate in view of circumstances surrounding the sale .

Let's just say my eyes are wide open and I'm not in a hurry to place halo's on certain heads .

Exactly Ponty, and Im not joking here. Good luck to us at Wolves eh, we're going to need it with Hecky's appalling insistence on the 1 up front formation which isn't working, and never has worked, and never will work.
    Hes put us in this situation right now where we are a heavily midfield based squad (and some of them like Steve Mallan have failed miserably so far, for whatever reason), and the cold hard fact is we ARE going down this season if he thinks messrs Bradshaw & Ugbo are the 1 up front answer for us.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-09-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Ponty, and Im not joking here. Good luck to us at Wolves eh, we're going to need it with Hecky's appalling insistence on the 1 up front formation which isn't working, and never has worked, and never will work.
    Hes put us in this situation right now where we are a heavily midfield based squad (and some of them like Steve Mallan have failed miserably so far, for whatever reason), and the cold hard fact is we ARE going down this season if he thinks messrs Bradshaw & Ugbo are the 1 up front answer for us.
    Just out of curiosity how do think the team would cope outnumbered in midfield away from home at a team such as Wolves who have a squad brimming with talent ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast