+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Hecky sez

HECKY: "Stefan Payne and Liam Lindsay have little knocks, but nothing serious."

"The friendlies are ***** for us in terms of fitness and getting the players up to speed with what we expect from them."

"I love working with players, building a team. I relish the challenge. But it's about winning. We can't forget that."

"We may have to wait a little longer for the loan players we'd like as is often the case."

"I'm not going to sit here and start giving you names we are after! But of course there's lots of players we are interested in."

"I'm really happy with the players we have brought in. But we do need more. If we get this window right, we then get to build on it."

PH says he's hopeful of completing more signings soon, but admits it's now been left with with Reds hierarchy.

PH says there is no fresh interest in Andy Yiadom. They are still trying to get him to sign a new deal.

PH says it would be a "massive statement of intent" should they get Yiadom to sign that new deal.

PH admits that one of the players they are trying to sign is from oversees.

Interesting, i expect no more midfielders though :-)

Lets hope our french connection comes good wi a new striker

With some va va voom

HECKY: "Cam McGeehan is getting closer now. He might get some game time in a friendly next week."

Hecky: "People didn't know much about Ike, but we did. We did lots of research and we've brought him here to score goals, he's good enough."

Hecky: "We're still working on players, we know who we want but we're looking at others as well. You can't wait on some forever."

Hecky: "We'll have an update on Liam Lindsay in the next couple of days. It's a muscle injury so we can't rush him, we need to be careful."

Sounds like wiv ed a couple o knock backs then. Hecky tekkin no prisoners- either tha wants to laik fo this club or tha dunt. Get thi pen on paper or get thissen off lad. All part of the attitude he wants at Oakwell, music to mi ears.

Good vibes abart young Pele from what Heckys sed although you'd imagine that he wasn't our no1 target.

Hecky: "Lloyd Isgrove and Zeki Fryers are both missing this weekend."

Hecky: "It's my job to protect the team and get the best possible group out there on the pitch."

Hecky: "We have identified the players we want, it's getting them over the line now. Busy few weeks ahead for us."

Hecky: "Everyone was writing us off last year and they're at it again. I understand it, but we know how to build a team here."
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 03-08-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Hecky: "We are starting afresh. But if we get this season right, we shouldn't ever find ourselves in this position again. That's the key."

Hecky: "Bristol City have recruited well, it will be a tough test for us on Saturday but I'm excited and ready to go."

Hecky: "Everyone at the Club is working hard, together. But we do have to get more bodies in. I want strength and competition all over."

Hecky: "It's about getting the squad in place. Then taking bigger strides to put our future in our hands."

Hecky: "This isn't just a job for me. It's not about my career. This is my club, my team. I'm a Reds supporter. That's why I care."
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 03-08-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Lloyd Isgrove out for at least a month due to injury. Lindsay and Fryers also out for this weekend #barnsleyfc

Just what we need , Hedges in for Isgrove ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast