+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just out of curiosity how do think the team would cope outnumbered in midfield away from home at a team such as Wolves who have a squad brimming with talent ?
    I don't know Animal, but its a disgrace how we've set our squad up this season with lower league and unknown players. The immediate aim seems to be get as much money as we can, and if we go down.... then so be it.
    I hate that and when you see Hecky also refusing to give our new 'almost' £1 mill signing Thiam a start, then what am I/we meant to think ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I don't know Animal, but its a disgrace how we've set our squad up this season with lower league and unknown players. The immediate aim seems to be get as much money as we can, and if we go down.... then so be it.
    I hate that and when you see Hecky also refusing to give our new 'almost' £1 mill signing Thiam a start, then what am I/we meant to think ?.

"The immediate aim seems to be get as much money as we can, and if we go down.... then so be it."

When you say that Acido who do you mean?
    Who is we?

The model isn't going to change acido whether we are under new ownership or not , only difference is we may be able to offer more competitive contracts with a view to retaining our top talent .

The players were sold last season to enable the owner to attract investment and gain the best possible price for the club .

I don't think he's refusing to start Thiam , he's bringing him on nice and steady and giving him chance to settle , he's not a goalscorer by the way but more a wide creative type , he will get his chance when Hecky feels he's ready , we are still in September .

Seeing as you love to keep quoting people so much on here Exile, why don't you know how to use it properly ?.
    Hey kid you can do bold, italic, underline, text colour and text size etc.

But lets go back to serious again eh, who do you think I mean by 'we' ?. Thats another weird question from you.

A disgrace ? I think we've got a decent squad on paper apart from upfront being a bit short .

Seeing as you love to keep quoting people so much on here Exile, why don't you know how to use it properly ?.
    Hey kid you can do bold, italic, underline, text colour and text size etc.

But lets go back to serious again eh, who do you think I mean by 'we' ?. Thats another weird question from you.

I think Exile thinks Patrick Cryne has sold all the assets, pocketed all the money and is doing one sharpish.

You cant say that East Stand there'll be an angry mob waiting outside Mount wearing Reverand Preedy t shirts wanting to kick your head in lol

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I think Exile thinks Patrick Cryne has sold all the assets, pocketed all the money and is doing one sharpish.

Strange
    Acido makes a comment ,I ask him what he means
    Question gets turned round to infer that it's me who made the comment
    Note Acido hasn't given an answer but ne'er mind

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

Now you've given your view on what you think I think perhaps you could turn your talents on to what you think Acido means

'We' as in Barnsley FC

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast