+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Warne and Blackstock decided to part company

Can we please draw a line on Mr Blackstock whatever the rights and wrongs. He has gone. The end...please.

Mr Warne sounds more like an experienced manager everyday.....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Mr Warne sounds more like an experienced manager everyday.....
    I agree MM and he hasn't shirked from making the difficult decisions and getting things done.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he moves Dominic Ball out next because of his apparently bad attitude.
    Warney wasn't my choice for manager but I'm certainly warming to him and I really hope he's successful this coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    PD has "previous" so lacking credibility for ever now. Looking forward to any article by PD that doesn't undermine journalists and journalism as a profession.

He's a pro writer but too obviously a very bias individual.

Instead of being an investigatIive journalist - asking the questions to the many unanswered questions fans want asking - he takes the easy way out and writes the propaganda he's handed by the very people he should be interrogating.

The "other article" you refer to is a disgrace and would make even a true DB hater wince. Far too obviously a hatchet job....subtle as a flying mallet !
    ....but probably accurate which you conveniently choose to overlook because of your unhealthy bias.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I agree MM and he hasn't shirked from making the difficult decisions and getting things done.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he moves Dominic Ball out next because of his apparently bad attitude.
    Warney wasn't my choice for manager but I'm certainly warming to him and I really hope he's successful this coming season.
    Yeh, he certainly seems to know what he wants in terms of how we're gunna play and the players to play it. Keep it up Warney.

Stop the positive comments I had to double check I was on the correct site

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Stop the positive comments I had to double check I was on the correct site
    always positive from me Yak...

Dominic Ball keep. Got something. Belaid will be the next to go. Price would be another. If Warney thinks we are good enough on the Right going forward Taylor can go. Get back what we paid for him & strengthen central midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    PD has "previous" so lacking credibility for ever now. Looking forward to any article by PD that doesn't undermine journalists and journalism as a profession.

He's a pro writer but too obviously a very bias individual.

Instead of being an investigatIive journalist - asking the questions to the many unanswered questions fans want asking - he takes the easy way out and writes the propaganda he's handed by the very people he should be interrogating.

The "other article" you refer to is a disgrace and would make even a true DB hater wince. Far too obviously a hatchet job....subtle as a flying mallet !
    It's clearly labeled as an opinion piece LBJ so how can it be termed a hatchet job. Maybe your beef is that you didn't like the assessment PD did of AS's time at RUFC that like this article seemed to concur with the majority of fans opinion.

Cam - a hatchet job it was - pure and simple and why call it anything else ?

PD's "opinions" as written are only fit for the level of MM forum - not his finest hour !

As for : "concur with the majority of fans opinion."

There's 10 / 12 people on MM regularly that even offer opinions on the matter so "the majority of fans" is a long way off the mark my friend.

Delusions of grandeur of how MM reflect the fan base or the Millers - "the majority" of true fans would however be embarrassed by some recent posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12