+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Wonder if Kari will be the only defensive player we sign? At the close of last season I heard we were trying to sign Devlin but that hasn't been mentioned in the press at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Wonder if Kari will be the only defensive player we sign? At the close of last season I heard we were trying to sign Devlin but that hasn't been mentioned in the press at all.
    Maybe you red it on here. It was an abmad exclusive. We need to sign someone to play CB anyway. Get it done

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Is it possible that they haven't yet fully dealt with the deal to not do a deal until the deal is done and as such the deal to not do a deal until the deal is done is unlikely to be a big deal until they deal with it tomorrow perhaps?
    yeah it might be possible but not totally 100% sure so its likely but not certain and could be a definite option but on the other hand there's a good chance that its not since for sure nothing is certain and its unlikely to be definitive at this point but you just never know, especially when it comes to AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    That's cos he's out for months with a cruciate knee injury.
    He can sign a Bosman in January.
    Not sure he's that good.
    Arnason with a young Liam Lindsay on his left would've been good.

We need to get a couple of defenders in. last night,, I thought we were poor defencively but looked good going forward.

Rooney was also poor in that he doesnt look fit.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    We need to get a couple of defenders in. last night,, I thought we were poor defencively but looked good going forward.

Rooney was also poor in that he doesnt look fit.

For **** sake, it was the first game of the season. He looked fit just not match fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    For **** sake, it was the first game of the season. He looked fit just not match fit.
    I had to listen to the 2 guys in front of me tell each other "Rooneys finished" and "we need to get rid of him" for the whole game.

If they are sitting there at the Hamilton game I'm moving my seat,can't listen to that pair of idiots for the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I had to listen to the 2 guys in front of me tell each other "Rooneys finished" and "we need to get rid of him" for the whole game.

If they are sitting there at the Hamilton game I'm moving my seat,can't listen to that pair of idiots for the entire season.
    He has his limitations which he and everyone else is aware of. Every one of our players would be blowing out their arse if they had to chase everything and get into position for attacks. I'm pretty sure anyone that slags him off is completely clueless.

When does Rooney ever look fit. The guy does the buisness without ever needing to show real fitness. Hes our best striker since Big Dunc and he gets pelters and has for a while now. Crazy talk

Back on topic...he's back. Confirmed.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast