+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kari Arnason

Iceland just need a point against whipping boys Kosovo at home to go to the world cup.

We need to extend Kari's contract at least to get that world cup players bonus. Plus it'll give us something to keep us interested.

His goal was similar to the one against the Jutes

https://youtu.be/tDn1EjY0J5U

So if Scotland play Iceland in the World Cup, Kari plays for Iceland sand Strachan picks the usual ****e (that means you, Morrison, Bannan and Brown), who do you support?

C'mon Iceland!

Amazing result for Iceland, sitting on top of a group with Ukraine, Turkey and Croatia in it.
    Good luck to them. Great to have an Aberdeen player involved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Iceland just need a point against whipping boys Kosovo at home to go to the world cup.

We need to extend Kari's contract at least to get that world cup players bonus. Plus it'll give us something to keep us interested.
    Agreed.

He could easily do another year in the SPFL if he can still play at international level.I just hope McInnes continues with him and McKenna in defence as they look like our best option.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Agreed.

He could easily do another year in the SPFL if he can still play at international level.I just hope McInnes continues with him and McKenna in defence as they look like our best option.
    Disappointed with McKenna tonight against the Nigels. Got caught flat footed which was fair enough but he didn't even bother trying to make up for it, he just stopped and stood still.

Disappointed with McKenna tonight against the Nigels. Got caught flat footed which was fair enough but he didn't even bother trying to make up for it, he just stopped and stood still.
    Didn't see the game tonight but to be fair he is young and will make mistakes for us too.

I would still rather have a 20 year old making mistakes for us than the two 30 year olds who will never get the mistakes out of their game.

Haven't seen the game or even the goals, but at this stage, it's possibly a good learning experience getting ripped by right high quality players....... especially nae for us.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Didn't see the game tonight but to be fair he is young and will make mistakes for us too.

I would still rather have a 20 year old making mistakes for us than the two 30 year olds who will never get the mistakes out of their game.
    I said in another post that him making mistakes is part and parcel of being a young centre half. It was just the way he gave up that was a bit poor. Him and souttar were not bad last night against a decent England team.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011