+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland v Slovakia.

Scotland v Slovakia.

Poor first post I know but I'm looking to shift 3 x South Stand lower tickets seated together for the game Thurs.

Anyone interested please pm me. Face value £40 each.

Appreciate it might be difficult as stadium not yet sold out but at least they're together and bought a while back so decent seats.

As long as I get home from offshore I'll be going.

Sad state of affairs if this isn't a sell out

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post

Shows the thoughts of the fans though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Shows the thoughts of the fans though.
    The price of the tickets and the fans dislike for Strachan are big reasons for the game not being sold out but playing the game on a Thursday night for the bloody TV doesn't help either. If it was played on Saturday at 3 pm it would probably be a sell out.

I might start taking an interest again when two people that hate our club get the sack.

C'mon Slovakia.

Is it being played THIS Thursday?
    Last edited by donsdaft; 03-10-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The price of the tickets and the fans dislike for Strachan are big reasons for the game not being sold out but playing the game on a Thursday night for the bloody TV doesn't help either. If it was played on Saturday at 3 pm it would probably be a sell out.

Fair enough about Strachan. But it's only fairly recently internationals have been played on a Saturday. In the not-so distant past when they were played on a Wednesday Scotland would get crowds of 100,000. Are we such a nation of snowflakes now that we don't go to a game because it's on a school night...?

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Fair enough about Strachan. But it's only fairly recently internationals have been played on a Saturday. In the not-so distant past when they were played on a Wednesday Scotland would get crowds of 100,000. Are we such a nation of snowflakes now that we don't go to a game because it's on a school night...?
    I've been to a fair few midweek Scotland games and it's a pain in the erse getting home at 2 in the morning,1 or 2 midweek games was fine but now the games are played on Mondays,Tuesdays,Wednesdays and Thursday so they can be shown on TV it's not worth the bother.When they did the Saturday games at 3 it was a good day out,much better than having to take time off your work for the midweek games.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post

I don't think its a sad state at all. The whole set up and running of Scottish football is rotten to the core. There is a manager that I believe is not picking his best 11, a governing body that is only interested in 2 teams and cover ups (where do you stop with that lot). I could be offered free tickets and corporate hospitality and I would not go near it.

To attend and worse, pay to attend is supporting everything thats wrong in Scottish Football. There is no point in moaning about it if you keep handing over your hard earned. Worse, nothing will change...

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    I don't think its a sad state at all. The whole set up and running of Scottish football is rotten to the core. There is a manager that I believe is not picking his best 11, a governing body that is only interested in 2 teams and cover ups (where do you stop with that lot). I could be offered free tickets and corporate hospitality and I would not go near it.

To attend and worse, pay to attend is supporting everything thats wrong in Scottish Football. There is no point in moaning about it if you keep handing over your hard earned. Worse, nothing will change...
    Give the ****s **** all. Its the only way to get rid of the corrupt ****s and clean up the game in scotland!! well maybe no, there will be some other hun/tim lovers take over...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast