+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kari Arnason

Started against Brechin today and scores...

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Started against Brechin today and scores...

Was it a PJM-esque 112 yard howitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Was it a PJM-esque 112 yard howitzer
    Tap in by all acounts after being set up by Rooney...

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Tap in by all acounts after being set up by Rooney...
    It would have been a 127 yard tap in though.

Turns out it was a header from a Tansey corner..........reports are unclear of the distance but its rumoured to be 99 yards

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Turns out it was a header from a Tansey corner..........reports are unclear of the distance but its rumoured to be 99 yards

I'm hearing that he melted it from Montrose town centre and it walloped in off the bar in Brechin.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I'm hearing that he melted it from Montrose town centre and it walloped in off the bar in Brechin.
    Odd because I heard that it was Ryan Jack's Mitre Delta he took off him and then leathered it in off Scott Brown's face...from St Kilda.

Nah ... yer aa wrang. Ah wis spikkin tae him in Union Square, askin why he wisna playin, when suddenly, he ran intae the H&M fittin booth, appeared half a second later wi eez strip on under a shiny red cape, put one fist aloft, took aff vertically through a neatly walloped hole in the roof cryin 'Once a Don, always a Don' .... and apparently made it tae Brechin in time tae intercept a lobbed passback intended for Lewis, which was headin ower the crossbar until Arnie thundered a divin heider the full length o the pitch and intae the Brechin net afore their keeper could get eez finger oot eez hooter

If only we had he ambition to pay him, rather than sell to Rotherham .

McInnes will play Arnason....just sparingly as I don't think he fits in with what Del has planned. I am convinced the Arnason deal was pushed onto Del rather than him wanting to desperately getting him in.
    Our defence at the moment is weak...Hearts came up against an on form Joe Lewis and he earned us a point. We looked very vulnerable when they were attacking through the middle of our defence.
    In fairness to Del we have the same points as the team at the top of the league...although we are not top because we sacrificed an attacking player to fit Ball into our sitting midfield mantra that McInnes craves.
    Hopefully in the next match he changes to something more creative and we really go at Kilmarnock.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast