+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: RedTV - not even 1 game in and its ƒucked

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I've had some issues with it not loading and cutting out part way through games but not too often thankfully. Another slight annoyance is that I just got an email last week saying they have automatically renewed my annual subscription of £85 without asking me first. I would have renewed anyway, but would have liked to have been asked. I guess I probably watched near enough 30 live games last year, and most of the highlights from Development League and lots of interviews, so when you work it all out its decent value for money. Hope Thursdays game is on live as it's a huge match that could set the tone for the season one way or another.
    I'm with you on this one Don C. I have been a subscriber for many years and would also pay whatever it takes to watch the games as I think its great value.
    Gone are the days when it took 3 hours to watch a game,but in fairness (most of the time) the quality has been very good.
    However, with the advanced technology there is nowadays, there is no excuse for last week.
    I'm looking forward to Thursday night, or I should say, the early hours of Friday morning and think we will do it.
    A wee trip to Cyprus would be nice.

Another one who had all this crap. Although I never got to see any of the game whatsoever. Got 403 errors the whole time and the standard "Refresh your browser" email reply. Nothing like RedTV to get the blood boiling.

There was a very similar thread to this on Twitter underneath AFCs announcement that the game would be shown on RedTV in the UK.

Yes I have f*cking refreshed my browser every 10 f*cking seconds for the last 60 f*cking minutes you d*ck!! In fact I've been refreshing all 3 f*cking browsers that I have open and they all show the same f*cking error so f*cking fix it!

Watching Hamilton or St Johnstone at 3pm on a Saturday is always flawless, but as soon as there's half a hint of a big game it tends to go to sh*t without fail.

Although in this case it was maybe a blessing in disguise...

Finally got a response. Doesn't make me hopeful that they know what's going on. I did point out that the message boards were lit up with complaints so make sure and fix it at their end first.

"Thank you for your email and apologies that you did not receive a reply for the email you sent in on Thursday night.

At present our technical team are investigating the issue and at this time we are awaiting their report back to us.

Apologies once again for the technical issues you had and we are running many tests ahead of Thursday night."

There was a superb picture from their first match vOrdabassi > sportsdevil - kodi.
    no commentary , would've have been in Bosnian anyway.
    Hopefully this game will be on there again.

i was going to try for REDtv with the home game, but saw all the comments first.
    They really make hard work of getting subscribers.

I've also reported the issues last Thursday.

Explaining unable to log in, then no match page and then error codes 4000 & 4003.

If everyone does the same then they should realise it isn't a browser problem but a red tv issue at their end.

Groan. Unwatchable service since half time. FFS.

Once again,waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by LammyTS1 View Post
    Once again,waste of time.

I tried just after half time on iOS and PC using Firefox, Safari and Explorer. Each time it just refreshed the page and no video.

Surprisingly enough the support guys got back at me asap this week. That's good. They then told me to check Flash was updated (on iOS ???). Then told me to try Chrome - this worked perfectly. That and 2-0 away from home has made me a happy camper.

Sounds like they've done some upgrades and broken some of the platform support. If anyone else has issues next week then suggest they might try Chrome as it smells like they've prioritized on this browser first as it's usually the easiest to update for video streaming. Maybe they'll get to the others at some point.

Worked perfect for me, a little glitch at 2 minutes then no problems.
    I use Chrome, so maybe thats the way to go. Roll on next Thursday and a possible wee trip to Cyprus the following week. COYR

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Worked perfect for me, a little glitch at 2 minutes then no problems.
    I use Chrome, so maybe thats the way to go. Roll on next Thursday and a possible wee trip to Cyprus the following week. COYR
    Worked perfect for me too.
    I am quick to jump on them when its crap, but last night was faultless for me.

I also use chrome and was on a mac, if that helps anything......

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast