+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: RedTV - not even 1 game in and its ƒucked

Woke up at 1:30am.
    Couldnt get signed in,
    then when in no match tab,
    then when it appeared there was error message 400,
    then a still picture behind the south stand,
    then it worked, a stream of the players leaving the pitch at half time,
    at least i'll see replay of goal, no cause stream was breaking up badly,
    finally got to see the last half hour,
    didnt go back to sleep so stayed up after it had ended about 3:45am & now at work.
    See how long i'll last.

Cancelled my subscription today. Not paying for that crap for another season.

Got home from work last night and checked redtv.... working perfectly.......b@astards.

I emailed them and again they talk down the issues, emphasising that i'm in the 'minority' and a 'small' number of users experienced the same issues. Just about everyone on this thread had the same issue! They keep pushing it back on me, advising to check my computer for anti virus software and sh!t, but there's nothing wrong with my PC! He also said that they streamed 41 games last season with no issues ... I had issues on many occasions last season, as did most everyone else. The service was better / more reliable years ago FFS. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhy View Post
    I emailed them and again they talk down the issues, emphasising that i'm in the 'minority' and a 'small' number of users experienced the same issues. Just about everyone on this thread had the same issue! They keep pushing it back on me, advising to check my computer for anti virus software and sh!t, but there's nothing wrong with my PC! He also said that they streamed 41 games last season with no issues ... I had issues on many occasions last season, as did most everyone else. The service was better / more reliable years ago FFS. Very frustrating.
    Do you have the direct email address? I used the Contact Us link during and after the game with no response. I don't want to cancel my subscription but if this isn't sorted it's money down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Red View Post
    Do you have the direct email address? I used the Contact Us link during and after the game with no response. I don't want to cancel my subscription but if this isn't sorted it's money down the drain.
    i used the same method and still am waiting for a response.......

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    i used the same method and still am waiting for a response.......
    Also still waiting for a response. Not holding my breath after reading DoctorWhy's post.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Also still waiting for a response. Not holding my breath after reading DoctorWhy's post.
    The first and only response I have ever had is the one posted previously. Impersonal and system generated. If I thought I could get pro-rata money back I would but I paid in advance for the year.
    If someone can post the direct contact details then, perhaps, if we all contact them there might be some sort of contrition?
    Otherwise it's back to early hours of Sunday morning several beers to the good battering fck out of my poor keyboard and waking up to check the score on my phone.

Is RedTv International defunct? On holiday for the Hamilton game and as going to renew my account so I can watch it live but only get UK Monthly / Yearly options?

Where are you logging in from?

If it's the UK then you will only get these options.

Find a way to be "abroad" and the international payment options should come up.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast