+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: RedTV - not even 1 game in and its ƒucked

Yes, I use Chrome also. Will have to check for flash updates but I only bought notebook few weeks ago with windows 10 so thought everything would be updated.

When I eventually got video, it was breaking up continuously. No flow. I ended up watching premier tv stream and it was spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by LammyTS1 View Post
    Yes, I use Chrome also. Will have to check for flash updates but I only bought notebook few weeks ago with windows 10 so thought everything would be updated.

When I eventually got video, it was breaking up continuously. No flow. I ended up watching premier tv stream and it was spot on!
    I don't want to sound like i am telling my granny how to suck eggs, here, but it is something i missed previously.
    If you are watching the streaming, the setting of the playback is on AUTO by default. I have had to lower it to about 720 or sometimes even 540 when my net isn't that great here in the middle east, and it works perfectly with that.
    I still get a reasonably good picture with no interruptions whatsoever.

I always use Chrone - seems to work fine most of the time. Last night was fine with the exception of a couple of occasions where the picture went fuzzy and the page then reloaded and it sorted itself out in a minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I don't want to sound like i am telling my granny how to suck eggs, here, but it is something i missed previously.
    If you are watching the streaming, the setting of the playback is on AUTO by default. I have had to lower it to about 720 or sometimes even 540 when my net isn't that great here in the middle east, and it works perfectly with that.
    Ah yes ok. will try that next time.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by LammyTS1 View Post
    Since around January, Chrome has Flash disabled by default because it's a security risk.

You should see a little message in the right of the address box, which you can click to enable Flash on a case-by-case basis.

I get the same 404 error, plus it rarely seems to start on time, kicks in after the match start

We all have different size computers some more powerful than others, but we all seem to have issues

Its not brilliant and very very frustating

Getting up at 3am in New Zealand to watch a shakey picture, that freezes constantly is not accetable

I subscribe yearly since it started, its very hit and miss

Once again I logged in to get the errors. Tried Chrome, Edge and IE and all were the same.

The fact that I pay for a service from the very club involved and it doesn't work, when I can (much more easily) watch it illegally for free is just infuriating. They seem to be actively pushing people towards SportsDevil

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Yes me too, I got onto the guys at Red Tv about an unwatchable screen right at the start of the game last week, and they got back to me straight away (as they ALWAYS have done in the past I must add) and suggested I tried this, which is something I had completely missed previously. This is my 4th year with Red Tv and I can count the amount of times Ive had to go to another stream because of poor quality Red Tv on the one hand. And like I touched on above, their reply is always within a couple of minutes, something I always find quite impressive.

And here we go again....64mbps and an aspect ratio a Snes would be proud of in 1985 with matchstick men.

I fear for the new stadium if this is what we think entertainment is.

This is what 100mb fibre optic looks like on RedTV>

WHAT A JOKE!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 20.49.47.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  13.9 KB

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast