+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Wow! Sam and Rosie were quick! I was just logging in with some instructions for TD and there they were! Why is it always the girls who are the helpful ones?

Yes, please join, Dave. Any problems signing up just yell!

I got an auto entry to the League too! Warriors in!

Thanks BB and Bongo!

Love it lol 😋

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Ooooo I like that I will almost definitely use it at exactly the wrong time tho!

Jesus! Is 10.5m
    Don't be fooled into rushing in for Harry Kane either - always starts slowly and at Wembley for the season I think spurs will struggle.

Who is putting walker in now he is the most expensive defender in the world?

I only managed to picked 8 players before I had run out of money and was scratching around for cheapo bargains. 😱

I got an auto entry to the League too! Warriors in!

Thanks BB and Bongo! [/QUOTE]

It begins

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    I only managed to picked 8 players before I had run out of money and was scratching around for cheapo bargains. 😱
    Think here are some good bargains... but... hmm should I give away my secrets.... no

Yeah

No

Just be very careful buying players with very good scores from last year as they may not be classified as the same type of player #hewasamidfielderlastyear

John Terry won't be a good option this year. That's my tip

Hey bongo don't go making the same rookie mistake as last year and using your wildcard before he season starts haha

Enough of your cheek Sam! This season will be storming from the start.

I had Walker, but now that he is with City, he's out for me.

Because I signed in that code, I am now in 2 Villamad comps

I've pressed in auto select. Going on a pre season tour of Corfu to assess my options.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)