+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Love the banter already

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Love the banter already
    Let me in........I smell a conspiracy here folks

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I got an auto entry to the League too! Warriors in!

Thanks BB and Bongo!
    It begins[/QUOTE]

It does indeed Sammy Hubball ... League domination will be mine ... Mwah ha ha.

Well. Actually. My secret masterplan so far has been re-designing the Warriors' kit. Hope to get squillions in sponsorship and sales in the Warriors shop to raise oodles of pennies to buy 11 Messis, including one for goal.

Ok. Better go. Got lots of scribbling out of last year's sponsors on shirts to do ... Hoping no-one will notice
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 23-07-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    No chance Bingo. And yes Sis, you've got no chance of beating me this year either.
    Yubby. Dubiously entering yourself into two identical VM Leagues will only render your humiliation come end of season twice as painful bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Calling BB, let me in to league or are you scared?

Dave. BB's the playground VM FL bouncer. You need bribes. For new boys it's your first term's dinner money. After that, he accepts claret and blue wine gums and a little tickle on the tummy. Works every time.

I am sure we are all eager to know which initiation song Dave will be performing on admittance to the league.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 23-07-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Smiley trouble

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    It begins

Well. Actually. My secret masterplan so far has been re-designing the Warriors' kit. Hope to get squillions in sponsorship and sales in the Warriors shop to raise oodles of pennies to buy 11 Messis, including one for goal.

Ok. Better go. Got lots of scribbling out of last year's sponsors on shirts to do ... Hoping no-one will notice [/QUOTE]

I haven't even looked at my kit I've been too busy weighing up the pros and cons of having lacazette or jesus as starters. Whether or not any Huddersfield players should be included. Is Ben foster the cheap answer to a question no one asked? Will Winnie stick with her usual midfielders or be brave an include a new face?

I really want to win this year. 4th was good but my players can achieve more

Sam.

Westwood is due for a breakout season. 8 goals, 12 assists and 22 forward passes. ��

Winnie keep focusing on how the players look sweetie.

I will focus on how fit they are.

Sam: "Will Winnie stick with her usual midfielders or be brave an include a new face?

I really want to win this year. 4th was good but my players can achieve more[/QUOTE]"

I'm a bit boringly predictable with my midfielders, but I do like a strong midfield, and my efforts at talent spotting the bargain up and comings usually result in me having to play my wild card one week into the season, so tried and tested it is ... If I spot any new talent after the season's begun, I'll just start baking to persuade them why they REALLY want to play for the Warriors ... Oh and they'll also look better wearing my tops than either Sam's or Yubby's.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 25-07-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)