+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Winnie keep focusing on how the players look sweetie.

I will focus on how fit they are.
    Yubby. I want my Warriors to look their best as they hammer goal after goal into your net, bro.

Yeah that fishing trip was good. But my lads scored with bigger fish.

Hello fellow villans.. been a while.

Took me ages to sort a team out but finally done it n auto in too.

Bloody hard to pick a team this season tbh as prices gone up ?

And the added pressure of not finishing below Bingo.

I have 3.5mil left over after choosing the initial squad to take up this years title of Villamad's best fantasy team.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    I have 3.5mil left over after choosing the initial squad to take up this years title of Villamad's best fantasy team.
    Not sure if you aware that you don't get that back as a cheque in the post mate.

Spend it! Buy Harry Kane (who is a uselessly slow starter every year), and sanchez who no one knows where he is playing next year and Hazard who is out for a few months

#toptips

I'm still Barred!

oh well, just have join another league?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I'm still Barred!

oh well, just have join another league?
    Hi Dave,

We'll get you in there eventually!

As Rosie and I were saying on the BB help thread, we think it's just because BB's settings from last season have been saved. He normally presses a button to stop new people joining after the season has started and we are pretty sure he just needs to press said button to allow new entrants again, and you'll be fine. The format has changed slightly this year. Normally, BB creates a new VM League each year, and we all have to type in a code regardless of whether we've played before but this year those of us who were in the League last season have been able to join automatically, which is why we think there's a problem for new entrants this year as it's likely BBs block on new entrants is still in place from last season.

Sam, Yubby and I have changed our team names asking BB to come on here to see the message for him. He's pretty vigilant about making sure the League is open only to VM posters and our friends and families, and he's a hard core Fantasy Leaguer so I'm sure he'll see this before the season starts.

As I said on the other thread you can still join the overall Fantasy League and create and pick your team, which is the main thing for now. If you need help, just shout. I'm sure BB will let you in as soon as he sees you are having problems. There's no advantage to joining the VM League before the season starts as all we can see is who's in and team names at the moment. We don't get to see each other's chosen teams until after kick off. I think that's to stop Yubby copying

So, if you (and any other budding Leaguers) haven't already, just register, and pick your team (you can tinker with it to your hearts content up until the morning of kick off) and I'm sure our Missing in Action bouncer will let you in as soon as he's aware there's a problem.

We're the best League in town, she says ever so modestly, so we're worth waiting for!

Good luck!

Winnie
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 01-08-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Ps. Knowing BB, he'll post on here to let you know that he's sorted it for you, so keep your eyes peeled.

Just returned from attending to my team after it has come to my attention yet another of my players appears to be 'crocked' before the season even kicks off.

We are up to 15 teams. (14 + Dave waiting impatiently in the wings) So fingers crossed we can reach around 20.

😁🤗🤗😄

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)