+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football

BB has kindly organised the villamad league. Let's hope some old faces turn up and give it a go.
    Good luck for the new season!!

The code is 317890-78019

Automatically has put me in from last season, assuming it's the same league

legends thus far
    Billesley Villans Mike Di Matteo
    Samson Villa Sam Hubball
    Hotwifeihave Justin welch

Just punched in code, and it is the same league

Automatically in as well. Looking forward to the fun!

Have you noticed the All Out Attack chip has been replaced by a new Free Hit one.

Free Hit
    Make unlimited free transfers for a single Gameweek. At the next deadline your squad is returned to how it was at the start of the Gameweek.

That will be a big decision for our mangers to make. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Have you noticed the All Out Attack chip has been replaced by a new Free Hit one.

Free Hit
    Make unlimited free transfers for a single Gameweek. At the next deadline your squad is returned to how it was at the start of the Gameweek.

That will be a big decision for our mangers to make. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Ooooo I like that I will almost definitely use it at exactly the wrong time tho!

Jesus! Is 10.5m
    Don't be fooled into rushing in for Harry Kane either - always starts slowly and at Wembley for the season I think spurs will struggle.

Who is putting walker in now he is the most expensive defender in the world?

Am I missing something here? Feeling like the kid at school who just found out his mates have a tree house and I don't know where it is!! 🤔

This is the No Daves allowed club

Dave

You can find us on the Premier League Fantasy Football League site.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Just follow the instructions and pick your team and then you will see join a league put in BB's code 317890-78019 and you will join the Villa Mad League and see our teams.

As long as your not too good of course 😜😛😝.

PS we are very competitive. 😌😉

Thanks VR I might just have a peak at that tree house 😎

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)