+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Critically acclaimed actors who you think are crap.

o/t Critically acclaimed actors who you think are crap.

Ewan Mcgregor (ruins the current season of Fargo)

Ryan Gosling ( calm and smug)

Ray Winstone (in particular his role in the Sweeney film....the *** scenes were laughable)

Not crap but mumbly Tom Hardy is unintelligible in half his films.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not crap but mumbly Tom Hardy is unintelligible in half his films.
    His adverts for Sky mobile would put me off going anywhere near them.

Kempoo in millers storm the championship.

😀 Just kidding m8 😀

Johnny Depp is laughable. Just does really poor impressions and tries to pass it off as acting.
    Only saw the first Pirates Of The Caribbean and it's one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Johnny Depp is laughable. Just does really poor impressions and tries to pass it off as acting.
    Only saw the first Pirates Of The Caribbean and it's one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Robson Green. What a one trick pony.

Adam sandler ,Seth rogan , Ben stiller and mark Walburg

Worst actors ever

Agree with Jonny Depp. This he's terrible.

Tom Hardy is good, but agree with the comment about him being unintelligible at times; that show Taboo on BBC last year I couldn't watch because the sound mixing was so off.

Never really been a fan of Denzel Washington; he just isn't my cup of tea and I never understand the hype around his films.

I don't know if we can consider these critically acclaimed, but they're certainly popular in their field of comedy: Jim Carrey (who has diversified and tried more serious roles; I did enjoy Eternal Sunshine), Jack Black and Will Ferrell are three comedy actors I just can't get to grips with regardless of what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by royalfunkness View Post
    Agree with Jonny Depp. This he's terrible.

Tom Hardy is good, but agree with the comment about him being unintelligible at times; that show Taboo on BBC last year I couldn't watch because the sound mixing was so off.

Never really been a fan of Denzel Washington; he just isn't my cup of tea and I never understand the hype around his films.

I don't know if we can consider these critically acclaimed, but they're certainly popular in their field of comedy: Jim Carrey (who has diversified and tried more serious roles; I did enjoy Eternal Sunshine), Jack Black and Will Ferrell are three comedy actors I just can't get to grips with regardless of what they do.
    This is what gets me about a lot of American comedys they can start off funny then they have a good 30 mins of serious life long lessons which ruins the mood of the audience. By time DVD comes out no one wants to buy them because all they can think about is the ending

Samuel L Jackson
    Denzel Washington
    Glenn Close
    Will Smith
    Bruce Willis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast