+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO Zilzal

Thanks for the advice Zilzal and very sound.

I will not be betting in thousands but hundreds...

I agree with your risk assessment but AOB is such a superstar trainer as well as being a lovely man that I suspect Carvaggio has improvement in him.

I've stuck £500 on this morning and feeling a bit nervous but what's done is done.

Back to Aiden..He does remind me of myself.

Happy Punting!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

I agree with your risk assessment but AOB is such a superstar trainer as well as being a lovely man that I suspect Carvaggio has improvement in him.

I've stuck £500 on this morning and feeling a bit nervous but what's done is done.

Happy Punting!

Ha aiden may remind you of yourself but you remind me of someone like zilzal...good luck with your bet but a fool and his money are easily parted..you could have hired a caravan for the week for a 5 spot..or money towards another henpecked cruise..

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Happy Punting!
    Ouch !!!

Mirror, mirror on the wall.....

Kempo alias Zil only winner you have ever tipped before it ran same horse that let you down today. What are you going to do now? I'm not someone who holds grudges. I'm here to not lose people money as my tipping showed last jump season. I'm back 2nd Saturday in October. Don't be to proud to follow the governor at tipping on here. Another tip you've got to follow them right, not be a one horse/trick pony.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Ouch !!!
    Don't worry yourself old bean, he didn't put a penny on it....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post

Ah right , one of those is he , just as well it ran a poor race in my opinion .

Not had a bet today at all , some tricky cards today on ITV I thought and just couldn't really find any value pre race that shone through .

I fancied The Tin Man myself after it won me a few quid at Ascot a week or two back but talked myself out of it thankfully , ran like a tw@t .

If only!

Kempo don't worry yr uncle gwru will sort you some winners out. You'll have to wait while October. Flat is to competitive + I can't stand ITV racing on the flat. My name is good. Trust me.

You're a strange one, millmoor. You don't believe he's a doctor, you don't believe he's not a multi, and now you don't believe he put 500 on a horse, not even 50, not even a tenner! Do you literally disbelieve every claim he makes?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast