+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO Zilzal

O/T FAO Zilzal

I am thinking of having it large on Carvaggio for the July Cup on Saturday.

You are the site's best punter by a country mile so would value your opinion.

No blame your way if it all goes t..its up.

Everybody knows Kempo/Zil/Monty Rhodes/ IBS is out of the same stable. Ibj?

Wouldn't say I'm the biggest punter on here cause I'm not. Not had a bet since the Cheltenham Festival, didn't even back the Grand national winner I tipped. But my knowledge of racing I would say can't see nobody on here to match it.

Carvaggio trainer says best horse in his stable, better than Churchill. But Newmarket is different to Ascot. Swerve it my advice. See what Jamie Spencer says he tipped Eclipse winner last Saturday. Only advice I'll give see how many is running in the race. If it's a smallish field will have scared most off. Bigger the field there'll be trainers/connections in the race think they've got a chance of toppling the fav'.

Just looked at the race, not an over big field. Looks a good thing to me. I haven't got the spare money to make it worth my while backing it. If you've got money that you won't miss, go as big as you can.

I am sorry gwru that you feel the need to be so rude about me in your posts.

May I ask you to refrain from posting on my threads considering how you feel?

Hes talking to himself again .What a sad life he must lead.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Hes talking to himself again .What a sad life he must lead.
    ???

So I'm gwru now!

How thick must you be?

GWRU must indeed lead a sad, solitary, delusional life waiting for someone, anyone, to pass by and throw him a lump of sugar by way of commiseration.

As for (Michelangelo) Caravaggio? I've said from the start that everyone should throw their money and the kitchen sink at him and have no fears. 7 times out of 7 I've been correct.

Read into this what you will.

Kempo, on reflection my advice would be to look elsewhere if you're contemplating going in large on Caravaggio in the July Cup.

There's no doubt that he's an exceptional and progressive horse but he's had a very long season unlike the rest of the field and this may be one race too many, especially with the odds being so short. It's definitely his toughest race to date and given his tendency to be slowly away and as a result he may be squeezed into a place, albeit with little in it at the finish.

The horse is unquestionably tough and likes a late battle but if you're going in with several thousand pounds then my feeling that this is not the race to do it in. Of course after 7 wins from 7 (one last season) if he goes a shade of odds on then the master of Ballydoyle may have squeezed a bit more improvement out of him.

I've lost the rest of my post as usual but managed to recover the essence of what could be the race of the season. What was missing was to take a close look at the same stable's runner in the previous race. Another painter, maybe the another winner, Gustav Klimt. HE will be similarly priced and could?should win.

The very best of luck whatever you decide to do on the day.

Zil/Kempo send Monty Rhodes out to do yr dirty work. Only people I take notice of are real people who I rate. There's a few on here who come into that category. I haven't lived my like you behind a keyboard. Tap rooms & bookies were I've learnt about racing. Pass my knowledge on here when NH kicks into gear after the Ark. If had some bookies money would be on Caravaggio. But not putting my own money down. Don't get the buzz I get out of NH racing. Keeping my eye in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast