+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Linfield v Celtic tonight

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Yes. Next question.

come on then gies the details

(here we go, stand by for a right load o codswallop)

Yes. Next question.
    being called a co()ksocket for being an ira loving military policeman disnae coont.

Thankfully the whole thing passed without much incident. In days of old there would have been a riot.
    What bright spark thought of putting Celtic and Linfield together doing marching season?? Don't say it was the luck of the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    come on then gies the details

(here we go, stand by for a right load o codswallop)
    Why should I waste my time on an utter erse like you?
    Suffice to say, I have, you haven't, therefore your opinion on it means fk all. Are we clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    have you ever been subjected to discrimination?

Yes. Next question.

How did it make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingless View Post
    How did it make you feel?
    Surprised

Surprised
    Okay, fair enough, thank you.

I suppose I was hoping for a bit more insight, but no worries.

At least Uefa have seen through Celtic's 'who me?' charade and have charged Griffiths, and Linfield of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    At least Uefa have seen through Celtic's 'who me?' charade and have charged Griffiths, and Linfield of course.

Who me charade? Pulleeeze, he was abused and assaulted the whole time he was on, as was Hayes, I think he showed remarkable restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingless View Post
    Okay, fair enough, thank you.

I suppose I was hoping for a bit more insight, but no worries.
    You asked me how I felt - I told you. Not really sure what you were expecting... offended? Not really.
    Disappointed? Don't recall...
    Shocked? - probably...
    Angry? Not really.

I had never encountered such a thing before. I was in a friend's house and his father asked if I knew his son from school. I said I didn't, as I went to John Ogilvie. (Wee Jim was a friend of a friend I knew from air cadets) He then appeared to get angry very quickly, stood up, called me a feenyin bastird and ordered me out of his house. I was 15 years old. My parents had never told me about this sort of thing, nor had I ever experienced it before, so it was surprising. That was it really, apart from the "What school did you go to" at a couple of job interviews before I joined the RAF.
    It's a bit of a stand out from my younger days, like slicing my finger on a bottle in a burn, or seeing a ghost up the bing, or coming off a bike roaring down the Glebe in Hamilton. It offered a bit of an insight into how these people think and act, but they and their attitudes will all be dead one day and the world will be a better place for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)