+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linfield v Celtic tonight

Linfield v Celtic tonight

Lets disperse with the politics garbage and concentrate on what is a football game between 2 side trying to reach the 3 stage of qualifying for the group stages of the Champions League. Celtic are obvious favourites but then we struggled to match that status in our first competitive game last season, a repeat is not an option. I dont know a thing about Linfield, tbh, other than I know they are regular attendees in Europe and always thereabouts when the prizes are handed out, they must be a decent side. We wont see the new Celtic faces tonight so will probably a familiar line up from last season, so on paper we should get a decent win, but football isnae like that sometimes. So for tonight, can we forget about politics, religion and all that crap and enjoy a good game of football ?

Linfield are the most successful club in the world with regard to league titles won by clubs still in existence

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Lets disperse with the politics garbage and concentrate on what is a football game between 2 side trying to reach the 3 stage of qualifying for the group stages of the Champions League. Celtic are obvious favourites but then we struggled to match that status in our first competitive game last season, a repeat is not an option. I dont know a thing about Linfield, tbh, other than I know they are regular attendees in Europe and always thereabouts when the prizes are handed out, they must be a decent side. We wont see the new Celtic faces tonight so will probably a familiar line up from last season, so on paper we should get a decent win, but football isnae like that sometimes. So for tonight, can we forget about politics, religion and all that crap and enjoy a good game of football ?
    Here here, Saumas. Totally agree. Let's put aside politics and religious bigotry etc etc, and the fact the match had to be moved because some bigots couldnt be trusted, and just enjoy the fitba.

I've always had a wee soft spot for Linfield (even when I was a sellick supporter lolz) so Ill wish them well even though it will prob be about 5-0 to the bheasts

Unlikely if we're honest. These filthy bstards are fed bigotry and hatred from birth. Utter scum

Aaaahahahahhhahahahahahhahaahahaha cough cough splutter splutter..... Good one that above......

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Aaaahahahahhhahahahahahhahaahahaha cough cough splutter splutter..... Good one that above......
    Another example of someone who thinks they know - but knows fk all.
    We are not taught to hate them, but when you are subjected to discrimination and abuse simply because of the religion you are born into - or the colour of your skin, or your ***uality or whatever, then you do get a bit hacked off at the perpetrators.
    It is no different, in fact, from teuchter balloons like you and that arab donkey making assumptions about Celtic supporters based on nothing more than pish you heard from a hun that you can't back up.
    The only thing I am intolerant of is intolerance itself.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    We are not taught to hate them, but when you are subjected to discrimination and abuse simply because of the religion you are born into - or the colour of your skin, or your ***uality or whatever, then you do get a bit hacked off at the perpetrators.
    It is no different, in fact, from teuchter balloons like you and that arab donkey making assumptions about Celtic supporters based on nothing more than pish you heard from a hun that you can't back up.
    Hemmin when it comes to things that fk up Scottish football the two cheeks of the same erse has fkd up royally. The hatred you lot have has fk all to do wi sport and all to do with the pedo catholic system and king billy on a horse wearing a dress! You lot fkd up alcohol in Scottish football in 1980. if you cnts **** up in Scotland or Europe it's never your fault! It's the league opposition you are up against. All non erse fans want you to fk up in Europe for all the right reasons and long may it continue.

'We are not taught to hate them' hahahahahahahah pull the other it's got bells on.... get yourself chased ya pr!ck.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    have you ever been subjected to discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin View Post
    have you ever been subjected to discrimination?
    Yes. Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Hemmin when it comes to things that fk up Scottish football the two cheeks of the same erse has fkd up royally. The hatred you lot have has fk all to do wi sport and all to do with the pedo catholic system and king billy on a horse wearing a dress! You lot fkd up alcohol in Scottish football in 1980. if you cnts **** up in Scotland or Europe it's never your fault! It's the league opposition you are up against. All non erse fans want you to fk up in Europe for all the right reasons and long may it continue.

'We are not taught to hate them' hahahahahahahah pull the other it's got bells on.... get yourself chased ya pr!ck.
    A prime example of what I was talking about. You assume (wrongly) and know less than the square root of fk all about it.
    Not worth talking to fkn clowns like you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)