+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arnautovic

Arnautovic

doesn't score much and is pretty average imo, as long as Ayew is in our team his services are not really required especially for the price he or his agent think...

well, i had the luck to meet and speak to him at BW lohne us against Werder Bremen, imo the fella is a maverick much in the mould of a Ravel morrison just a ton more savvy!
    his brother Daniel takes care of business very hands on!
    also met Baz from westhamway
    a good signing methinks in retrospect!

Johnny Average mid table premier league player with above average ability but below average work rate, not a good or bad signing really still better than what we had , if we can sign big time Charlie's like this on big time fees and wages with little or no sell on value could we not have got the African boy from city ? we don't seem to Sig n youngsters and that's worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagger View Post
    Johnny Average mid table premier league player with above average ability but below average work rate, not a good or bad signing really still better than what we had , if we can sign big time Charlie's like this on big time fees and wages with little or no sell on value could we not have got the African boy from city ? we don't seem to Sig n youngsters and that's worrying.
    we shall see if he's average or not when the season is over, as for 'big time charlies' well congrats mate you have succeeded in grassing up 90% of the Prem in 1 sentence!!
    as for the ( i can't pronounce) said Citeh player... Bilic said no, why?.. ask him.
    young talent?
    Sead Hakšabanović for 1
    Quina or even Samuelson, Declan, Fernandes, Holland, etc......
    to mention a few,
    not sure what you are after fella but you do seem to contradict yourself with a few home grown grudges.
    take care now
    john.
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 16-08-2017 at 05:52 PM.

The problem I have with those players John is none of them with the exception of Fernandez (sporadically) plays in the first team and the Dildos have a poor track record of youth development.

Our last 6 first team signings Fonte (34) Zabaletta (34) Snodgrass (30) Hart (30) Arnoutovic (28) Hernandez (29) none of these will improve or offer any sell on value and all are on high wages.

This strategy suggests to me the Dildos are looking to take a no risk strategy of staying in the premier league and are happy with 8th - 14th every year , there is no ambitious young signings that can get to the top level it's safe to say the next Rashford or Alli won't be playing for West Ham.

well my interpretation on the oldish players is to try to bring some stability into the club, we did play with relegation for a while last season so i can only assume thats the reason really, Fonte has been dissapointing to say the least but i'm sure he's just gap stopper for now,
    and yes it looks like 8th to 12th imo, the real question has to be would you take 8th place now?
    personally cannot see us finishing higher.
    be lucky now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    well, i had the luck to meet and speak to him at BW lohne us against Werder Bremen, imo the fella is a maverick much in the mould of a Ravel morrison just a ton more savvy!
    oh and also had a chat with DanishHammer a staunch carpenter arms man!
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 18-08-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Blokes a ****ing Donkey **** off back to Stoke !!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    hindsight is indeed blah blah blah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)