shopify analytics
+ Visit Rotherham United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Don't be fooled

  1. #21
    That's a fair summary Riley.

    To be honest re MMMAGIC I disagree with how he often put his point of view forward but have no personal dislike of him.

    We need a lot of different characters to keep the board interesting.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    That's a fair summary Riley.

    To be honest re MMMAGIC I disagree with how he often put his point of view forward but have no personal dislike of him.

    We need a lot of different characters to keep the board interesting.
    You disagree with how often i put my argument forward???

    Here's the thing with me and the 'doc', everyone knows he's a shyster, and carries on with his charade regardless, , now, whether that's harmless or not is neither here or there, i just don't like bull shytters, simple really

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    You disagree with how often i put my argument forward???

    Here's the thing with me and the 'doc', everyone knows he's a shyster, and carries on with his charade regardless, , now, whether that's harmless or not is neither here or there, i just don't like bull shytters, simple really
    In a way that paragraph is indeed the thing because it is totally incorrect and is in fact a lie.

    Frog is about to confirm one of your lies about who is who and your repeated assertion suggestion that I am lying about my profession is yet another lie.

    That's all I'm saying on this as we will no doubt get bogged down with the usual shy..te but to put it simply you are just making up things and you are completely wrong...but Hey Ho..let others decide who and what they believe if they can be ars..ed to even consider the subject.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    In a way that paragraph is indeed the thing because it is totally incorrect and is in fact a lie.

    Frog is about to confirm one of your lies about who is who and your repeated assertion suggestion that I am lying about my profession is yet another lie.

    That's all I'm saying on this as we will no doubt get bogged down with the usual shy..te but to put it simply you are just making up things and you are completely wrong...but Hey Ho..let others decide who and what they believe if they can be ars..ed to even consider the subject.
    Nah, i don't lie, i don't have the need to, to anyone whether that's on a message board or face to face, i abhor multis and shysters...because it's basically dishonest, like itor not, that sums you up totally, a multi-shyster!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    In a way that paragraph is indeed the thing because it is totally incorrect and is in fact a lie.

    Frog is about to confirm one of your lies about who is who and your repeated assertion suggestion that I am lying about my profession is yet another lie.

    That's all I'm saying on this as we will no doubt get bogged down with the usual shy..te but to put it simply you are just making up things and you are completely wrong...but Hey Ho..let others decide who and what they believe if they can be ars..ed to even consider the subject.
    You're a lying sh*t and you know it. Respected doctor - laughed, I nearly died.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    You're a lying sh*t and you know it. Respected doctor - laughed, I nearly died.
    Hi Kev

    I will have my eggs easy over next time I come over for a weekend.

    How are the wendun variants?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Nah, i don't lie, i don't have the need to, to anyone whether that's on a message board or face to face, i abhor multis and shysters...because it's basically dishonest, like itor not, that sums you up totally, a multi-shyster!
    To show us all that you are not a liar just give us all another name that I post under as a multi- shyster.

    You cannot of course because you are indeed a liar.

    Make sure there is plenty of abuse in your reply in your attempt to avoid the very simple request.
    Last edited by kempo; 16-07-2017 at 06:42 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    To show us all that you are not a liar just give us all another name that I post under as a multi- shyster.

    You cannot of course because you are indeed a liar.
    https://memegenerator.net/instance/5...-touch-a-nerve

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post

    No name then so you are telling lies.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    No name then so you are telling lies.
    Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...
    He went to South Grove. He capitulated. Although he's not man enough to say "ok....I lied"


  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...
    If anyone interested I've was in engineering factories from 69 till I retired November 2012. I was apprentice trained at BSC River don works which became Forgemasters for 4 years which I passed. Did day release & nightschool at collage in engineering studies. Took exams when they were exams & got enough qualifications to pass my apprenticeship. Left Forgemasters after 18 years got another job in engineering till I retired. I worked with some really clever people & quite a few not so nice people. Nothing can wind me up. I only take notice when I rate someone as a person. There are people on this site I rate so I'll respond to there threads or a post.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...
    No wind up..

    You are a liar repeatedly saying I am a multi..Just give us all a name that I post under..

    Is it monty?...IBS?....Zilzal?

    Just give a name.

    It's a simple request.

    Why are you avoiding doing so?...

    Leave it like this if you want but anyone with half a brain can now see you for what you are.

    For those that are not sure...You are a liar and a bully who threatens people if your views are challenged.

    You won't give a name because you cannot..it's simply a lie.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    No wind up..

    You are a liar repeatedly saying I am a multi..Just give us all a name that I post under..

    Is it monty?...IBS?....Zilzal?

    Just give a name.

    It's a simple request.

    Why are you avoiding doing so?...

    Leave it like this if you want but anyone with half a brain can now see you for what you are.

    For those that are not sure...You are a liar and a bully who threatens people if your views are challenged.

    You won't give a name because you cannot..it's simply a lie.
    i think that's what's called a wind up haha...easy.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If anyone interested I've was in engineering factories from 69 till I retired November 2012. I was apprentice trained at BSC River don works which became Forgemasters for 4 years which I passed. Did day release & nightschool at collage in engineering studies. Took exams when they were exams & got enough qualifications to pass my apprenticeship. Left Forgemasters after 18 years got another job in engineering till I retired. I worked with some really clever people & quite a few not so nice people. Nothing can wind me up. I only take notice when I rate someone as a person. There are people on this site I rate so I'll respond to there threads or a post.
    To be honest gwru nobody is interested.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    He went to South Grove. He capitulated. Although he's not man enough to say "ok....I lied"

    I admiss it..Went to South Grove and I own a Newsagents but used to watch Dr Kildare 50 years ago when I was 7.

    I never gamble or deal in shares and I apologise for all those lies.

    Geets..You are the man..and have been correct all along.

    All the very best and lots of peace and love.

    Zilzal and IBS

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    To be honest gwru nobody is interested.
    Told you before, only people I take notice of are people I rate. You are only interested in you & your multi's. I was trying to show I've not lived my life behind a keyboard. I've proved it with horseracing. You know nothing about it. I study it, put the hours in. I've always gone on form. Keep in front of the game. I'll prove it again this jump season when it kicks into gear.

  18. #38
    Wow! And the thread is called Don't be Fooled. Ha bloody Ha! Anyway, back on topic, lets just say that this season just has to be better than last. I am useless at forecasting but there does look to be more organisation this year. Signings have been made and so far no matches have been cancelled.

    With regard to travelling to Austria, well, why not? We did Scotland for a number of years as preparation. I don't recall anyone having a grumble then. Maybe a "big" signing will get people excited, but there's no guarantees that one would pay off. The boys from Ipswich may well be great signings. We shall see, wont we?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    Wow! And the thread is called Don't be Fooled. Ha bloody Ha! Anyway, back on topic, lets just say that this season just has to be better than last. I am useless at forecasting but there does look to be more organisation this year. Signings have been made and so far no matches have been cancelled.

    With regard to travelling to Austria, well, why not? We did Scotland for a number of years as preparation. I don't recall anyone having a grumble then. Maybe a "big" signing will get people excited, but there's no guarantees that one would pay off. The boys from Ipswich may well be great signings. We shall see, wont we?
    I nearly ignored your post-no whinging or slagging-just good sense!.For the record i concur with your sentiments,in fact I cannot find anything to disagree with.I suppose you are just another bloke who enjoys going to the match and doesn,t get too wound up one way or the other.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I admiss it..Went to South Grove and I own a Newsagents but used to watch Dr Kildare 50 years ago when I was 7.

    I never gamble or deal in shares and I apologise for all those lies.

    Geets..You are the man..and have been correct all along.

    All the very best and lots of peace and love.

    Zilzal and IBS
    So did you lie about RGS? Only needs you to say yes. It really didn't need all the childish bluster in a vain attempt to bury the truth.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •