+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be fooled

Don't be fooled

We have brought in low grade players,some discarded by others and we have played Parkgate and a team even worse than Parkgate.

Who made the decision to go to Austria and play a couple of pub sides and exactly what will that achieve?

Who researched the quality of these preseason sides?

Very soon after we travel to the mighty Fleetwood reality will hit and hit some hard..trust me!

I hope they are getting fit and bonding but cannot for the life of me understand why the need to go to Austria.

What has happened to the Ward fee?...How much was it?..How much did we pay to Blackstock?

These are the important things rather than be distracted by us thumping Herringthorpe Juniors under 11s!

Don't believe all this bullshine about how hard Warney is training them...Believe your eyes and engage your brain when you see them.

Is he training them better than say the Fulham fitness outfit?..Will they be bigger and stronger than Fleetwood?

Believe your eyes not your ears!

I note Joe Newell has an infection but is expected to play!!

Playing high intensity sport is contraindicated with an infection because of an increased risk of sudden death so personally I wouldn't play him!
    Last edited by kempo; 14-07-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    We have brought in low grade players,some discarded by others and we have played Parkgate and a team even worse than Parkgate.

Who made the decision to go to Austria and play a couple of pub sides and exactly what will that achieve?

Very soon after we travel to the mighty Fleetwood reality will hit and hit some hard..trust me!

I hope they are getting fit and bonding but cannot for the life of me understand why the need to go to Austria.

What has happened to the Ward fee?...How much was it?..How much did we pay to Blackstock?

These are the important things rather than be distracted by us thumping Herringthorpe Juniors under 11s!

Don't believe all this bullshine about how hard Warney is training them...Believe your eyes and engage your brain when you see them.

Is he training them better than say the Fulham fitness outfit?..Will they be bigger and stronger than Fleetwood?

How many of the pre-season kickabouts have you watched Dr Nefario?

I suspect none...zilch....zero, yet based upon what you expertly researched Park Gate (according to LBS) scored two. Yet as always everyone gets your expert insider view. Rather sad imo.

Give it a rest Kempo ffs

It would be nice to get some genuine - validated information instead of :

Believed to be.....
    Thought to be.....insinuations without fact are the lowest form of journalism

The unsavoury backstabbing of an individual who cannot answer back is also something that could be lost without too many tears from me.

PD's "opinion piece" was a insult to journalism - (although that's going some - they are already rated below politicians) and a breach of trust as a professional writer.

It was no more than a grammatically better version ( slightly ) of a disgruntled Ill informed fan. Throwing up bile as though he had a personal vendetta.

Doesn't bode well for believing any future articles and this writer has "previous" !

PD was vilified by even the most outspoken MM postees.

"Misinformation" has been the most prevalent kind of story guiding the thoughts of fans this last year - most read between the lines / lies....alas others can't differentiate the fiction from the few facts we have eventually obtained.

"Don't let facts get in the way of a good story" and all that.

Honest - unbiased journalists...too much to ask ?

Answers to the OP questions would be like a breath of fresh air...

I note Joe Newell has an infection but is expected to play!!

Playing high intensity sport is contraindicated with an infection because of an increased risk of sudden death so personally I wouldn't play him!
    **** you boring **** .

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    How many of the pre-season kickabouts have you watched Dr Nefario?

I suspect none...zilch....zero, yet based upon what you expertly researched Park Gate (according to LBS) scored two. Yet as always everyone gets your expert insider view. Rather sad imo.
    Is this post in code?

Go on..admiss it!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    **** you boring **** .
    Thick ****!

I quite like getting down with the lads and talking like them.

Thick ****!

I quite like getting down with the lads and talking like them.
    oK....to go back to basics. Have you seen any of the pre-season friendlies, as in watched them, upon which you base your expert opinions? And your knowledge of fitness requirements, as an alleged NHS bean counter, exceeds that of someone who has spent the last 30 years in the game at a professional level?

Get a hobby.

The highlights of the last match is on youtube,and they are worse than Parkgate.I cant recall ever seeing such shambolic defending.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    The highlights of the last match is on youtube,and they are worse than Parkgate.I cant recall ever seeing such shambolic defending.
    Watch the first 20 seconds of that....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast