+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kari is coming back "home"

Kari is coming back "home"

Yes indeed he is ! Err back to Aberdeen, perhaps Warnes did not have the pull on the iceman or maybe we did not just want him ? I wonder if we might go for that other player playing in Cyprus,scoring goals for fun over there !

Judging by Twitter, Aberdeen fans are absolutely ecstatic that they've re-signed Arni.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Judging by Twitter, Aberdeen fans are absolutely ecstatic that they've re-signed Arni.
    And i would be ecstatic if we re-signed Matt Derbyshire, the only QUALITY player we signed while we were in Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    And i would be ecstatic if we re-signed Matt Derbyshire, the only QUALITY player we signed while we were in Championship.
    Any reliable rumours or is it just wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Any reliable rumours or is it just wishful thinking?
    Only rumour that I've heard is that we can't afford him (or Arnie), and that was even BEFORE the Blackstock settlement... very frustrating!

Knowt like making stuff up hey ??

How can you say home is Aberdeen? He played the most games for Rotherham in his career. I would have thought he has played more international games than the paltry 33 he played for Aberdeen first time round.