+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Don't be fooled

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...
    He went to South Grove. He capitulated. Although he's not man enough to say "ok....I lied"

Listen fella, i'm 51, i've worked in heavy industry for the majority of my life, in all male environments, do you seriously think you can wind me up? Come back with some of your grammar school chums and try better next time 'doc'...
    If anyone interested I've was in engineering factories from 69 till I retired November 2012. I was apprentice trained at BSC River don works which became Forgemasters for 4 years which I passed. Did day release & nightschool at collage in engineering studies. Took exams when they were exams & got enough qualifications to pass my apprenticeship. Left Forgemasters after 18 years got another job in engineering till I retired. I worked with some really clever people & quite a few not so nice people. Nothing can wind me up. I only take notice when I rate someone as a person. There are people on this site I rate so I'll respond to there threads or a post.

No wind up..

You are a liar repeatedly saying I am a multi..Just give us all a name that I post under..

Is it monty?...IBS?....Zilzal?

Just give a name.

It's a simple request.

Why are you avoiding doing so?...

Leave it like this if you want but anyone with half a brain can now see you for what you are.

For those that are not sure...You are a liar and a bully who threatens people if your views are challenged.

You won't give a name because you cannot..it's simply a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    No wind up..

You are a liar repeatedly saying I am a multi..Just give us all a name that I post under..

Is it monty?...IBS?....Zilzal?

Just give a name.

It's a simple request.

Why are you avoiding doing so?...

Leave it like this if you want but anyone with half a brain can now see you for what you are.

For those that are not sure...You are a liar and a bully who threatens people if your views are challenged.

You won't give a name because you cannot..it's simply a lie.
    i think that's what's called a wind up haha...easy.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If anyone interested I've was in engineering factories from 69 till I retired November 2012. I was apprentice trained at BSC River don works which became Forgemasters for 4 years which I passed. Did day release & nightschool at collage in engineering studies. Took exams when they were exams & got enough qualifications to pass my apprenticeship. Left Forgemasters after 18 years got another job in engineering till I retired. I worked with some really clever people & quite a few not so nice people. Nothing can wind me up. I only take notice when I rate someone as a person. There are people on this site I rate so I'll respond to there threads or a post.
    To be honest gwru nobody is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    He went to South Grove. He capitulated. Although he's not man enough to say "ok....I lied"

I admiss it..Went to South Grove and I own a Newsagents but used to watch Dr Kildare 50 years ago when I was 7.

I never gamble or deal in shares and I apologise for all those lies.

Geets..You are the man..and have been correct all along.

All the very best and lots of peace and love.

Zilzal and IBS

To be honest gwru nobody is interested.
    Told you before, only people I take notice of are people I rate. You are only interested in you & your multi's. I was trying to show I've not lived my life behind a keyboard. I've proved it with horseracing. You know nothing about it. I study it, put the hours in. I've always gone on form. Keep in front of the game. I'll prove it again this jump season when it kicks into gear.

Wow! And the thread is called Don't be Fooled. Ha bloody Ha! Anyway, back on topic, lets just say that this season just has to be better than last. I am useless at forecasting but there does look to be more organisation this year. Signings have been made and so far no matches have been cancelled.

With regard to travelling to Austria, well, why not? We did Scotland for a number of years as preparation. I don't recall anyone having a grumble then. Maybe a "big" signing will get people excited, but there's no guarantees that one would pay off. The boys from Ipswich may well be great signings. We shall see, wont we?

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    Wow! And the thread is called Don't be Fooled. Ha bloody Ha! Anyway, back on topic, lets just say that this season just has to be better than last. I am useless at forecasting but there does look to be more organisation this year. Signings have been made and so far no matches have been cancelled.

With regard to travelling to Austria, well, why not? We did Scotland for a number of years as preparation. I don't recall anyone having a grumble then. Maybe a "big" signing will get people excited, but there's no guarantees that one would pay off. The boys from Ipswich may well be great signings. We shall see, wont we?
    I nearly ignored your post-no whinging or slagging-just good sense!.For the record i concur with your sentiments,in fact I cannot find anything to disagree with.I suppose you are just another bloke who enjoys going to the match and doesn,t get too wound up one way or the other.

I admiss it..Went to South Grove and I own a Newsagents but used to watch Dr Kildare 50 years ago when I was 7.

I never gamble or deal in shares and I apologise for all those lies.

Geets..You are the man..and have been correct all along.

All the very best and lots of peace and love.

Zilzal and IBS
    So did you lie about RGS? Only needs you to say yes. It really didn't need all the childish bluster in a vain attempt to bury the truth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast