+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't be fooled

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Don't be fooled

We have brought in low grade players,some discarded by others and we have played Parkgate and a team even worse than Parkgate.

Who made the decision to go to Austria and play a couple of pub sides and exactly what will that achieve?

Who researched the quality of these preseason sides?

Very soon after we travel to the mighty Fleetwood reality will hit and hit some hard..trust me!

I hope they are getting fit and bonding but cannot for the life of me understand why the need to go to Austria.

What has happened to the Ward fee?...How much was it?..How much did we pay to Blackstock?

These are the important things rather than be distracted by us thumping Herringthorpe Juniors under 11s!

Don't believe all this bullshine about how hard Warney is training them...Believe your eyes and engage your brain when you see them.

Is he training them better than say the Fulham fitness outfit?..Will they be bigger and stronger than Fleetwood?

Believe your eyes not your ears!

I note Joe Newell has an infection but is expected to play!!

Playing high intensity sport is contraindicated with an infection because of an increased risk of sudden death so personally I wouldn't play him!
    Last edited by kempo; 14-07-2017 at 12:22 PM.