+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be fooled

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    The highlights of the last match is on youtube,and they are worse than Parkgate.I cant recall ever seeing such shambolic defending.
    I also watched it,they are not a football team not even county senior league pizza poor.

LOL Geets

I don't think you have that gravitas or that Je ne sais quois that you once had on here!

If it looks like a clown,sounds like a clown then more than likely it is a clown.

When are you all going to learn to ignore Kempos drivelling and other pseudonyms he posts with?

I have begun to skip most of this kind of drivel.

Come on K post summat about shares and stop publicity seaking.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    LOL Geets

I don't think you have that gravitas or that Je ne sais quois that you once had on here!

If it looks like a clown,sounds like a clown then more than likely it is a clown.
    Better a harlequin than a charlatan

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Better a harlequin than a charlatan
    How curious that Kempo and IBJ have posted simultaneously on the same topic to cause a friction, the man behind all this must really have no life outside his phone/computer.

When someone comes into Geetar's shop to buy his strings he knows immediately where the tinkling bell is coming from.

But where do you think the bell is located that informs him that Kempo has just posted? Some say it's hanging round his neck, others that it's attached to a strap on his wrist. Judging by his always venomous response, I suspect it's in a far more uncomfortable place than that.

Wedged up his .... perhaps? Effective perhaps but oh so irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    When are you all going to learn to ignore Kempos drivelling and other pseudonyms he posts with?

I have begun to skip most of this kind of drivel.

Come on K post summat about shares and stop publicity seaking.
    There's quite a few I ignore on here these days Brin, some proper irritating bore offs.

I fear the Stubbs lover is a multi, one of a few who post purely to try and wind people up, get a reaction etc.

Still read Kempo's offerings, he's still a funny feker at times but only in snippets these days unfortunately.

For some others, I'd rather chew tin foil than read their drivel and don't get me started with the Evo haters, that I just cannot get.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    There's quite a few I ignore on here these days Brin, some proper irritating bore offs.

I fear the Stubbs lover is a multi, one of a few who post purely to try and wind people up, get a reaction etc.

Still read Kempo's offerings, he's still a funny feker at times but only in snippets these days unfortunately.

For some others, I'd rather chew tin foil than read their drivel and don't get me started with the Evo haters, that I just cannot get.
    I have been reducing the comedy and putting more intellectual content into my posts Riley but I will try and crack a few doctor jokes in future.

Its good enough for Fleetwood as they are in Austria too. Hopefully someone has had the forethought and scouted their games.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I have been reducing the comedy and putting more intellectual content into my posts Riley but I will try and crack a few doctor jokes in future.
    You're at your best when you're being funny Kempo.

You're a poor to average sports betting tipster, but at least you have a go.

All in all a likeable chap on here most of the time.

Funny because I also like your arch enemy MM and you 2 proper cannot seem to stand each other.

I can kind of relate to both of you for different reasons.

Forgot to mention, you've given some sound advice on shares etc, people could have made a few quid following your advice.
    Last edited by rileyev.the.third; 16-07-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast