+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Leonard Saga

The Leonard Saga

I see that we are supposed to be putting an improved bid in, possible going to £500k. I do think he is exactly the type of player we need to bring the best out of Fleck, Coutts and Carruthers. However if the next bid is rejected we should move onto new targets. He is not worth more than £500k.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    I see that we are supposed to be putting an improved bid in, possible going to £500k. I do think he is exactly the type of player we need to bring the best out of Fleck, Coutts and Carruthers. However if the next bid is rejected we should move onto new targets. He is not worth more than £500k.
    £0.5m is a lot for a Pub League player!

I haven't really took that much notice of the lad when we've played em,so i can't/won't put a price on his head.We(fans)have no idea what we've offered and neither do the media they're guessin mi thinks.Our Chris will do what he thinks is best,but don't take my post as me havin a dig at your thread cos it certainly aint meant that way.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    £0.5m is a lot for a Pub League player!
    £0.0 (and £30k/week) is a lot for a has been player

Apparently, we are still in for Ben Reeves

Today:

http://www.kentlive.news/sheffield-u...ail/story.html
    Last edited by blades58; 14-07-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    £0.0 (and £30k/week) is a lot for a has been player
    Don't forget the Pigs also had to chuck in a free caravan as well B58. I genuinely thought he'd retired.

Apparently further bids for both Leonard ans Lenihan gone in and both rejected

He's not in Sarfend's squad today..

https://twitter.com/sufcrootshall/st...09221636886528

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    He's not in Sarfend's squad today..

https://twitter.com/sufcrootshall/st...09221636886528
    Not getting carried away Gray

Could be somat as simple as a slight knock

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Not getting carried away Gray

Could be somat as simple as a slight knock
    Could be B58, but Sarfend's fans are saying it's strange he's not travelled like the other players out today have as the game isn't far.

We should know soon enough anyway, owd perma-tan is going to explain all after the game it seems.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast